Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, finally picked mine up yesterday. There was definitely a bunch of dust inside the center console from it sitting for so long.

This thing is amazing though.
215D1D64-4070-4AC7-A434-3E4885DA23C8.jpeg
I haven't visited this thread in a bit so I'm late to the party but congrats man, looks awesome!
Sponsored

ArizonaTy1993

Big Bend
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend - 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Welp I am probably the last one from the 6/27 group to get their Bronco delivered, but after almost 2.5 years since my initial reservation, it finally arrived! Fully loaded Wildtrak. Took a little bit of time getting it picked up from the dealer in Texas I ordered it through and to get it shipped to Albuquerque. I am going to set up a photoshoot of all my Fords sometime this month. That should be a sweet photo. Now for the wait for the Raptor Bronco I ordered. Bob Utter Ford, nothing but good things to say about these guys. They honored my initial agreement I had with them from 2020 of $1,000 under invoice. Plus the price protection, my updated 2022 MSRP of $61k got knocked down to $55k. Did not play games with me or anything and try and tack on extra stuff I did not need.

IMG_3067.jpeg
IMG_3068.jpeg
IMG_3078.jpeg
IMG_3089.jpeg
IMG_3057.jpeg
Don't worry, you're not the last one. I'm still at MAP!

Great looking ride!

KCHorse

Wildtrak
First Name
KCHorse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler- Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bronco came to my dealership Tuesday, drove it home that afternoon. I received my email with the status change from in transit to delivered yesterday (a day late), and I got my email today with the assembly line picture. Mine was 07/01 #8/1979, 07/17/20 reservation. Dealership was able to get me both tiers of price protection.

My advice is to try not to stress and obsess with the tracking process, as the tracker app never posted rail info, and I don’t think it’s anyones fault other than Ford busting ass to get these done as they realize it’s taken too long just like the rest of us. Obsessively reloading the tracker just makes the process dreadful, if not regretful.

The Bronco looks great, my dealership was great to deal with, wife and kids were ecstatic to finally see what we’ve been obsessing over for two years finally come home. If you are in the Kansas City area, Ray Blanco at Bob Allen Ford was great to deal with. They were left in the dark just as much as the rest of us on this whole thing. They honored the agreement we made two years ago, the wait is finally over. I didn’t end up trading in our Explorer, so now I’ll be listing it for sale myself, which is fine. Between pulling up to the front door, negotiating on my trade, to walking out of the finance office and driving off, I think I was there for maybe 2 hours.

The wait was definitely worth it. The Bronco has a cool factor that you just have to experience. It’s just a fun little toy to drive.

006C8FCD-B267-4335-9ADA-D93AA3EBDCED.jpeg

E36D049F-06C8-4E65-9C7B-30E748FB77C7.jpeg

E0FA9F9C-3385-43A0-902D-CAD0A5A3F711.jpeg

2852CDD7-83ED-4E65-AA66-32087B22730C.jpeg

149FC86F-0E02-4861-9371-D6D2B0E633F1.jpeg
I have been dealing with Timothy Smith and Ray Blanco, fantastic guys! Quick question, how long did it take your Bronco to get from Voltz NS rail yard to Bob Allen? Ray told me it could be up to 4 weeks before they unload and truck it to the dealer.

bbkc

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F250 Lariat CC/SB, 2016 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have been dealing with Timothy Smith and Ray Blanco, fantastic guys! Quick question, how long did it take your Bronco to get from Voltz NS rail yard to Bob Allen? Ray told me it could be up to 4 weeks before they unload and truck it to the dealer.
That’s exactly who I dealt with, you are in good hands. Honestly I don’t know because the communication was wonky on Ford’s end when mine was sent… all I know is when we knew it was at the rail yard, they let me know the morning it was due in, it got there and they had it ready for me within an hour, and when I got there I was in and out of there pretty quick, they were very nice to work with. I’ve taken all of my Fords there for service, but that was the first one I’ve bought from them, and I’ll definitely do business with them again…. Tell Ray I said hi.

709B263B-FB6B-47B2-AD2C-4600DA390536.jpeg

Deb68nc

Outer Banks
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wow! Congratulations. My Badlands was built and released for shipping 6/23. Shipping date enroute to SF Bay Area 7/2. Arrived at Ramp 51 in Flat Rock, Michigan yesterday 7/20 (25 miles in nearly 3 weeks). :mad: As of 20 minutes ago, still stuck on Ramp 51 with an estimated delivery date still at 7/23-7/29. What a joke! Not looking like I’ll be getting my Bronco anytime soon.

Anyway, hope yours arrives soon.(y)
I was just reading your post and mines in flat rock on ramp 51 as of Jan 10th. How long was it there and what date did you actually receive it?

ryn0s3r1

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tundra 1794 Edition 4X4, 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was just reading your post and mines in flat rock on ramp 51 as of Jan 10th. How long was it there and what date did you actually receive it?
It was there a few more days before finally shipped via rail to northern CA. I took delivery late afternoon on August 2nd. Hope yours arrives soon. Best of luck!
Sponsored