swmetal

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8 vette
Your Bronco Model
Base
Picked mine up yesterday. It only took a couple days to get from the railyard to the dealer. Good thing I was tracking it all the way though as I got no response from my salesman. Contacted the dealer and found out my salesman is on vacation for a week. I am curious if someone from the dealer would have ever contacted me or if they would have just sold it off the lot. In any case, I got I touch with a sales manager and all went smooth from there. They honored my price protection once I brought it up, except that I have to wait until Ford sends them the credit before they will cut me a check for the difference between 22 and 22.5 model year.

Ford Bronco 06/06/22 Build Week Group bronco
Sponsored

Nightmist66

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So my status changed to “in transit” on this tracker, however pizza tracker and Backdoor tracker still say awaiting shipment. Should I start getting excited yet or false alam?
Ford Bronco 06/06/22 Build Week Group bronco
Mine showed as In Transit on that one before it showed on the Ford system.

Cdbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Picked up my OBX on Friday. I don’t know if the 2 year wait made it more exciting but I can’t stop looking at it in my garage. I don’t understand the constraint thing. I put the kitchen sink in accessories (tow pkg, hard top, slide out tailgate, LUX……..) and expected it next year. Like many have said, once it’s home you’ll forget the frustration you went through. Smiles for miles.

Rob_Broncowski

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX, Ducati Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine just came through as well. Things are slowly moving along it seems. Hopefully they hit my delivery window this week.
Ford Bronco 06/06/22 Build Week Group image

Sponsored

Jhastin4567

Wildtrak
First Name
Jerrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco U13
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I just got my shipped email a couple days ago and my delivery window changed from 7/25-7/31 to 8/14-8/21. Today I got my baby picture and noticed my delivery window has changed back to 7/25-7/31. Anyone else have this happen? It’s coming to CA by rail so if it just shipped it seems unlikely it will be here this week but I wonder why the delivery window changed back?

Nightmist66

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How's everyone enjoying their Broncos? At least the ones that have received them?

Sponsored

Rob_Broncowski

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX, Ducati Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My delivery window was bumped yet again. It was supposed to arrive this week but it has been pushed out to 7/29-8/4.

thebraggman

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've been sitting at the rail yard since last Thursday. Getting annoyed. It's 2 hours away.
Mine has been at the rail yard for a week and a half, like 10 miles from the dealer. Why don’t they just go pick it up? Haha

RollingRalphie

Badlands
First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Dodge Viper RT/10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been sitting at the rail yard since last Thursday. Getting annoyed. It's 2 hours away.
Mine has been sitting at the rail yard since JULY 13!!!! The rail yard is about 5 miles from the dealership. I called Norfolk Southern and they told me that Ford has over 70 rail cars sitting there waiting to be unloaded.

I just got pushed back to 8/1-8/7 delivery date.

Nightmist66

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine has been sitting at the rail yard since JULY 13!!!! The rail yard is about 5 miles from the dealership. I called Norfolk Southern and they told me that Ford has over 70 rail cars sitting there waiting to be unloaded.

I just got pushed back to 8/1-8/7 delivery date.
I called and tracked my railcar and it's definitely unloaded. The car had left Poe, VA on Monday.
Sponsored