First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine finally showed up at my dealer this morning. I needed another truck for work, so called and bought something off their lot hoping they could bring me both today. It sounds like they are only going to bring me the truck today. Bummed because it is so nice outside and I want to drive the Bronco now. I am at 1,019 days since reservation, and sounds like I have to wait at least one more day.
Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine too! 'Built 3/26', my tracker went backwards yesterday to 'order confirmed', and showed 'shipped' this morning! No e-mail from Ford yet. Finally!

raptorblue

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT, 2019 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
After nearly 3 years and a mountain of disappointment, having to sacrifice the options I want to hopefully get a Bronco in the garage and then watching the status page everyday with naive hope of progress, I gave up and bought a new Wrangler Rubicon. I have already contacted my dealership about cancelling my Bronco order. Built on 3/31 and still not shipped, come on Ford, you have to get it together. Now I am back to hope that I "might" get my $100 back; we'll see.

Maybe when Jim Farley gets a handle on things, or the board sees fit to bring in someone that will hold production, vendors and dealerships to a higher standard, I'll give it another shot.

You guys enjoy the Broncos and I'll see you on the trails.

MtnRanger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

After nearly 3 years and a mountain of disappointment, having to sacrifice the options I want to hopefully get a Bronco in the garage and then watching the status page everyday with naive hope of progress, I gave up and bought a new Wrangler Rubicon. I have already contacted my dealership about cancelling my Bronco order. Built on 3/31 and still not shipped, come on Ford, you have to get it together. Now I am back to hope that I "might" get my $100 back; we'll see.

Maybe when Jim Farley gets a handle on things, or the board sees fit to bring in someone that will hold production, vendors and dealerships to a higher standard, I'll give it another shot.

You guys enjoy the Broncos and I'll see you on the trails.
Wouldn’t blame you. The only reason I’ve stuck along so far is there is no other option for me on the market that has stick shift, goes off-road, and is little smoother than my current gladiator

Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

On rail car TTGX985941
TTGX942817
Mine was parked in Flat Rock instead of MAP for at least a month.
I just called Norfolk Southern, we must be on the same train. It was in Oakwood, Mi Sunday morning, it just departed @ 12:11 pm from Trenton-scanner(?), There is a stop in Trenton, MI, maybe that's it.

MtnRanger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

TTGX942817
Mine was parked in Flat Rock instead of MAP for at least a month.
I just called Norfolk Southern, we must be on the same train. It was in Oakwood, Mi Sunday morning, it just departed @ 12:11 pm from Trenton-scanner(?), There is a stop in Trenton, MI, maybe that's it.
Same, I called NS and it was pretty hard to understand. Also, i heard it say the equipment id is a flat car instead of an auto rack in Trenton scanner something at 12:11pm May 30
https://www.up.com/customers/track-record/tr181121_rail_car_types.htm
I hope it’s not on a flat car lol. Even if it is, it’s not a big deal I suppose

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Last edited:

Sponsored

Slickace1500

Badlands
First Name
Garan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list. Here 2dr badlands & Raptor 1/23
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At least you guys are showing built….dealer can’t even tell me what’s happening……or the regional rep.

IMG_4847.png

Shawshank

Outer Banks
First Name
Shandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 1998
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
At least you guys are showing built….dealer can’t even tell me what’s happening……or the regional rep.

Ford Bronco 03/13/2023 Build Week IMG_4847
Same dude. This is what my salesman at my dealership told me. Cuz his Everglades has been like ours since it’s March blend week.

“As I think I mentioned when you were in a few weeks ago I do have a couple other Bronco orders currently at plant that have not shipped yet. Checking fords older system your bronco says it’s been produced and has an ETA that it will not meet at all.

I think this is a positive sign as a couple of the other ones I have in the system show that they have been delayed and do not have an ETA at all. I did just find a new ford transportation report this morning that is telling me that there is a large back log of unshippable vehicle currently at the Michigan assembly plant, it is also telling me that there is way above normal levels of shippable vehicles at plant that ford hasn’t been able to ship to dealers yet as they are currently experiencing a shortage of available rail cars to move the vehicles across the country..”

Mattyp23

Wildtrak
First Name
mathew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Oh perfect… Backlog with unseeable ship dates pretty much. Just want the top down for summer. Gonna be embarrassing to do it in winter.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

.... This is what my salesman at my dealership told me.....

“As I think I mentioned when you were in a few weeks ago I do have a couple other Bronco orders currently at plant that have not shipped yet.
.... a new ford transportation report this morning that is telling me that there is a large back log of unshippable vehicle currently at the Michigan assembly plant, it is also telling me that there is way above normal levels of shippable vehicles at plant that ford hasn’t been able to ship to dealers yet as they are currently experiencing a shortage of available rail cars to move the vehicles across the country..”
Thanks for passing the info along. It's frustrating as hell not getting an explanation as to what the hold ups are, this helps a little. Mine is on it's way after a 2 month delay, which isn't as bad as those that were stuck on dirt/ice mountain for months and months.

Mattyp23

Wildtrak
First Name
mathew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Oh perfect… Backlog with unseeable ship dates pretty much. Just want the top down for summer. Gonna be embarrassing to do it in winter.

Ford Bronco 03/13/2023 Build Week IMG_4847
Too many people waiting. They’ve paid employees to build these things and third party’s for parts. Not sure why there isn’t more of an urgency to get these in our hands and have payments start being made…?
Nice raptor though.
Sponsored