First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Nova
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I ordered August 2021. Recently confirmed my 2023 order. My dealer just told me I am next in line on their order list. Sent me a screenshot showing me at the top of a list of orders. They expressed they believe mine should be the next one picked based on their allocation. I’m not sure what that means or if it really means anything? They have been very honest with me even sharing the screenshot of my order being priority code 19 and the list of other orders with me at the top of it. I am curious if my hopes get up or stay down :)
Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I started 2021 39th in line. Dealer got about 100 broncos. 2022, I started at 17th in line, dealer got about 60 broncos. I started 2023 at 7th in line, but with all 99s to be canceled If not converted, now I'm back at 18th in line. Dealer expects to get 90 broncos this year.
I don't know what to tell you to expect. It truly is a game of bronco bingo. Good luck

Xrayphoton1

Heritage
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
It would be better if you were priority 10 instead of 19. That would put you ahead of everyone else at your dealer even if all the other orders were 19. Unless there was a constraint on your order preventing it from being made
Sponsored