First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Base
Vehicle has 1800miles on it. I haven’t driven the Bronco in over and week until yesterday when I started smelling something burning while standing in a drive through line. I noticed the clutch was stuck to the floor and it would not let me shift out of 1st. I had to turn the car off then back on and physically pull the clutch off the floor. Prior to this I noticed the clutch sticking half way a few times which had to be lifted up. I had it towed to a local dealer and while taking it for a test drive the Bronco went into limp mode. I have the Ford procal tune on it which I installed about a month ago and have not had an issue with it.

Has anyone experienced this???
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Vehicle has 1800miles on it. I haven’t driven the Bronco in over and week until yesterday when I started smelling something burning while standing in a drive through line. I noticed the clutch was stuck to the floor and it would not let me shift out of 1st. I had to turn the car off then back on and physically pull the clutch off the floor. Prior to this I noticed the clutch sticking half way a few times which had to be lifted up. I had it towed to a local dealer and while taking it for a test drive the Bronco went into limp mode. I have the Ford procal tune on it which I installed about a month ago and have not had an issue with it.

Has anyone experienced this???
Hey there! If you send over a DM with your VIN and Ford dealer info, I can look into your concerns on my end.

brkdncr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 86
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Your clutch gave out and the disc has been roasting every time you sit there with the pedal pushed in.
Sponsored