First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I built this cargo platform like many others on here and pretty much copied what others that have gone before have done. I did end up with a few things different than I’ve seen so thought I’d share as what others have done helped me out a lot.

Platform is tri-fold carpeted plywood like everyone else’s. Won’t go into detail. A must have for me was access to the Jack area without taking any structure out. The platform base is just wide enough to allow the door to open. I bought a thick piece of rubber to protect the floor and sides from the base. I cut it the outline of the door so it all raises together. I wanted to tie the thing down so cut slits in the rubber to let the Bronco tie downs stick through. I used right angle hooks screwed into the base and turned up they lock the base down four places. Turned down they allow base removal. Same concept on the platform using smaller hooks on each side of the platform that turn in to capture the platform or turned out to remove it. Hooks stay with base so works pretty well. I also threw a net across the front to keep smaller things from sliding around when I only have a few things back there.

Thought this might help someone - and thanks to everyone who has posted before as it helped me.

IMG_7662.jpeg

IMG_7655.jpeg

IMG_7653.jpeg

IMG_7657.jpeg

IMG_7658.jpeg

IMG_7659.jpeg

IMG_7660.jpeg

IMG_7661.jpeg
Sponsored