First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C63, F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Reserved in August 2020, converted to order beginning of March 2021.

Based on build and options constraints I’m guessing this is still a bit of a unicorn in the wild.

Lux
Tow

It’s my wife’s and she’s been talking about them since……*checks texts*…… 2017. She always wanted an old bronco but I convinced her to wait for a new one. Not necessarily a popular decision but it’s here now and she loves it. Paid MSRP and bought the cargo liner and molded mud flaps. Cut the fronts to fit around the step bar for now and will replace when the aftermarket has a clean solution that is a reasonable price. The rears also don’t line up with the outside width of the squatch flares but it’s fairly minor so probably won’t change them. We have 265/70 Conti VikingContact 7’s getting installed on the factory wheels for winter and Fuel Shok 17x9 +20 in gunmetal ordered to put the OEM tires on for summer.

Initial thoughts:
- seems really solid and well built (mostly, see next point)
- MIC 2.0 top looks good but does have some sharp edges that look like they could delaminate
- love the styling and overall look exterior and interior
- Way more room in the backseat than expected, perfectly comfortable for a 6’ person in front and back at the same time
- adequate cargo room with the seats up, grocery trips with kids will work, probably not Costco though
- you need front mud flaps or PPF or both if you want your paint to remain in good condition. Ours is never going to see more than an occasional gravel road so strictly as a grocery getter poser-mobile we want the paint to stay nice. If you bought it to off road and like seeing battle damage, you’re in luck and should see that damage very quickly
- Lux package screen is pretty cool
- heated seats and wheel are quick to get toasty
- not a ton of room to get into the back seat without kicking the front seat, sure to be the topic of many “discussions” with primary driver
- wind/road noise is a bit louder than expected but only time we were on the highway it was windy so may have just been conditions
- ride comfort on road is good for what it is, better than our F250’s but worse than F150’s
- power is adequate but not earth shattering. Probably perfect for its intended purpose but don’t expect it to feel “fast” unless you’re coming from something very slow
- power memory drivers seat and ventilated seats would have been welcome features for the lux package or available separately
- love Area51 in person and don’t care how popular it becomes because it looks great

Ford Bronco 2 Door OBX Sasquatch in A51 delivered in Canada 1A7B796E-AEC3-4140-9398-093BEF1516CB
Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great looking rig, congrats!

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

- power is adequate but not earth shattering. Probably perfect for its intended purpose but don’t expect it to feel “fast” unless you’re coming from something very slow
Put to in sport mode for a jiff for shiz and giggs

Looks nice! enjoy!

Wide Open Roads

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Outback, '57 Alfa Romeo Giulietta, '10 911 C2S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So happy to see a two door in the wild. Congratulations to you and your wife (who has some good automotive taste). Is she going to let you drive it?

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Based on build and options constraints I’m guessing this is still a bit of a unicorn in the wild.

Lux
Tow

It’s my wife’s and she’s been talking about them since……*checks texts*…… 2017. She always wanted an old bronco but I convinced her to wait for a new one. Not necessarily a popular decision but it’s here now and she loves it. Paid MSRP and bought the cargo liner and molded mud flaps. Cut the fronts to fit around the step bar for now and will replace when the aftermarket has a clean solution that is a reasonable price. The rears also don’t line up with the outside width of the squatch flares but it’s fairly minor so probably won’t change them. We have 265/70 Conti VikingContact 7’s getting installed on the factory wheels for winter and Fuel Shok 17x9 +20 in gunmetal ordered to put the OEM tires on for summer.

Initial thoughts:
- MIC 2.0 top looks good but does have some sharp edges that look like they could delaminate
- Way more room in the backseat than expected, perfectly comfortable for a 6’ person in front and back at the same time
- adequate cargo room with the seats up, grocery trips with kids will work, probably not Costco though
- you need front mud flaps or PPF or both if you want your paint to remain in good condition. Ours is never going to see more than an occasional gravel road so strictly as a grocery getter poser-mobile we want the paint to stay nice. If you bought it to off road and like seeing battle damage, you’re in luck and should see that damage very quickly
- not a ton of room to get into the back seat without kicking the front seat, sure to be the topic of many “discussions” with primary driver
- wind/road noise is a bit louder than expected but only time we were on the highway it was windy so may have just been conditions
- ride comfort on road is good for what it is, better than our F250’s but worse than F150’s
- power memory drivers seat and ventilated seats would have been welcome features for the lux package or available separately
- love Area51 in person and don’t care how popular it becomes because it looks great

Ford Bronco 2 Door OBX Sasquatch in A51 delivered in Canada 1A7B796E-AEC3-4140-9398-093BEF1516CB
I’m a Race Red build just like yours! Congratulations to her!!! It’s gorgeous!!!! ❤❤ Still waiting for a build date. I’m a 7/14 reservation

Sponsored
OP
OP

OBSquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C63, F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So happy to see a two door in the wild. Congratulations to you and your wife (who has some good automotive taste). Is she going to let you drive it?
She let me drive it once already and she’s not too possessive so I’m sure I’ll get my opportunities but it’s definitely hers

I’m a Race Red build just like yours! Congratulations to her!!! It’s gorgeous!!!! ❤❤ Still waiting for a build date. I’m a 7/14 reservation
Nice color choice, I personally would have seriously considered red but she isn’t a fan of red vehicles so it was never in the running. Fingers crossed for you to get a build date as a Christmas gift. I’m really happy with the build and options, it’s worth the wait and I’m sure you’ll love it.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Lux
Tow

Initial thoughts:

Congratulations! Thank you so much for sharing your initial insights about your Bronco. So happy you and your wife have had a good experience, enjoy!
Sponsored