First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL Rubi 4-Dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am looking to purchase a Storage Bag for my soft top windows - one like IAG sells with clips to clip the windows up inside the bag. I've talked to IAG and they have no plans to make the bag for a 2-Door, and they do not think the clips on their 4-Door bag will line up with the clips on the 2-door windows. They are not sure if there is enough of a market to make bags for 2-Doors. Does anyone manufacture a bag with clips that will line up for 2-Door soft windows?
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Considering Ford doesn't have a factory soft top option... it would probably have to come from whomever manufactured that soft top.

If you ordered the @Bestop_Team soft top, for example, may want to reach out to them to see if they are working on an storage bag option.

Bestop_Team

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Bestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Considering Ford doesn't have a factory soft top option... it would probably have to come from whomever manufactured that soft top.

If you ordered the @Bestop_Team soft top, for example, may want to reach out to them to see if they are working on an storage bag option.
@RagnarKon and @AzureGray6G There hasn't been any discussion about making a storage bag for the Bronco top or windows, however I will definitely share this with the team! Thank you!
~Crystal@Bestop

frostyjake

Base
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am looking to purchase a Storage Bag for my soft top windows - one like IAG sells with clips to clip the windows up inside the bag. I've talked to IAG and they have no plans to make the bag for a 2-Door, and they do not think the clips on their 4-Door bag will line up with the clips on the 2-door windows. They are not sure if there is enough of a market to make bags for 2-Doors. Does anyone manufacture a bag with clips that will line up for 2-Door soft windows?
I don't think there are any 2 door bags out there with clips. The highest quality bag available right now seems to be the one from BJD customs: https://bjdcustoms.com/products/ford-bronco-soft-top-window-storage-bag

The Beaz

First Edition
First Name
Shad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
AzureGray6G

AzureGray6G

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL Rubi 4-Dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How does it hold the two door windows in place so they don’t squish down?
I was also curious about that ?

The one thing I have pretty much decided is that the BJD bag might be the only bag to fit the 2-Door windows ? - I tried the "other" bag that most everyone seems to be selling for 4-Doors................. problem was............ probably since the back window on the 2-Door soft top is slanted, therefor taller........... it was too tall to fit in the 4-Door bag. I don't remember exact dimensions, and I have already returned the 4-Door bag, but it was like the bag is only 21" tall and the back window is 22-1/2" tall.......... or something like that.
I have checked with BJD and their bag IS taller that 22-1/2", so it "should" fit?

The Beaz

First Edition
First Name
Shad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I was also curious about that ?

The one thing I have pretty much decided is that the BJD bag might be the only bag to fit the 2-Door windows ? - I tried the "other" bag that most everyone seems to be selling for 4-Doors................. problem was............ probably since the back window on the 2-Door soft top is slanted, therefor taller........... it was too tall to fit in the 4-Door bag. I don't remember exact dimensions, and I have already returned the 4-Door bag, but it was like the bag is only 21" tall and the back window is 22-1/2" tall.......... or something like that.
I have checked with BJD and their bag IS taller that 22-1/2", so it "should" fit?
There is no mechanism to hold the panels upright and in place, though the velcro on the window will adhere to the bag interior, that, and the stacked nature of the 3 panels combined tend to keep things upright, but they do sag a bit.

Yes, all three window panels for the 2dr bestop fit in the bag no problem. I did just discover that the rear panel for the 4dr factory top doesn't fit, its too long, so you have to roll the corner caps to make it fit. Would be nice if one bag fit both tops. Not the end of the world though

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I also have the BJD for my 2 door and have nothing but excellent experiences with it. It is well worth the investment and the security it provides for otherwise fragile and scratch prone windows.
Sponsored