• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

New York 2021 Bronco Big Bend - Iconic Silver - 80 Miles Only! Lots Of Extras. $52k

sjbBrooklyn

Big Bend
First Name
sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Hi -

Due to some unforeseen circumstances I need to sell my 2021 Big Bend 4 Door - Iconic Silver. It only has 80 miles on it.
Car Is Garaged In Brooklyn NY, and was Purchased late Jan 2022.

* 2.3 4cyl
* Big Bend - Mid Package 222A
* Heated Cloth Seats
* Remote Start
* MIC Top
* Co Pilot 360
Only 80 Miles On the Clock.

ADDED Items - Over $5000 - Not Including Installation / Labor Costs

Ford OEM 5 x Bronco 18" Outerbanks Wheels (Powdercoated Black Satin) w/ Cooper 33" Discoverer ATP Tires $2500
Sale WIll Incude 5 x Factory 17" Big Bend Wheels and Tires - (less the 50 Miles on them)

Go Rhino 6" side Steps $610

BadAss Tents rear Rack (Black) $650

Builtright Industries Stubby Ariel $33

Roughcountry Nudge Bar $305

Roughcountry Tailgate table $85

Ford VM2DZ-1820049-A OEM Door Protectors $550

Asking 52K

Thanks,
Sponsored

OP
OP

sjbBrooklyn

Big Bend
First Name
sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Forgot To Mention it also Includes;

-Ford OEM Trunk Liner
-Ford OEM Rear and Front Rubberized all weather Floor mats
- Ford OEM Cargo Net

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

good luck looks great!

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah.. I'm getting my WT for less than a couple Grand more.

How did you sink all that money into it with only 80 miles and then "have to sell".

Jawbox

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah.. I'm getting my WT for less than a couple Grand more.

How did you sink all that money into it with only 80 miles and then "have to sell".
It's pretty easy, you have months to buy goodies before you can even get a VIN! I think lots of us are having problems holding back. (I'm waiting until it is in the driveway)

That said, good luck on the sale, I think you're priced fair and someone will get an awesome Bronco. Thanks for offering it to 6G first too!

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's pretty easy, you have months to buy goodies before you can even get a VIN! I think lots of us are having problems holding back. (I'm waiting until it is in the driveway)

That said, good luck on the sale, I think you're priced fair and someone will get an awesome Bronco. Thanks for offering it to 6G first too!
I'm right there with you. Sort of kicking myself because I missed out on the Black Friday deals and now everything is gone up in price. But to buy a bunch of accessories for a vehicle that I have no idea when I'm going to get, is just a bad idea no matter how you look at it.

When I get a build date, is when I'll start shopping probably. But It is known that you don't get your money back on accessories. So to the OP, your best bet is to pull that stuff off and sell it separately.

themandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Is this vehicle still available? I would be interested in purchasing.
Sponsored