• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Texas 2021 Bronco First Edition, Two-Door, Lightning Blue, located in Dallas

springer

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition , 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
FOR SALE: PRICE REDUCED..............................Let's get it sold! $67,000.

2021 Bronco First Edition Two-Door in the very desirable lightning blue color with the two-tone blue and gray interior. The First Editions came loaded from Ford with all the options except for the luggage rack and tow package. After my purchase, I had my Ford dealer add the factory luggage rack and tow package to the vehicle. Some of the standard features that were options on other Broncos include: leather interior, heated seats, LUX package, Apple Car Play and Android Auto, navigation, front steel bumper and brush guard, Sasquatch Package with 35" tires, front and rear locking differentials, front sway bar disconnect, Sirius radio and a 12" screen for the navigation and other features found in the LUX package.

This Bronco is all original except for the wheel trim rings which were powder coated a medium, charcoal gray color. The vehicle also comes with the spare tire cover as depicted in the photos.

I also have the original First edition gifts that Ford gave to the owners who purchased these special limited edition Broncos. This includes the serialized console plate which matches the vehicle VIN along with a framed window sticker with a photo enclosed within the window sticker depicting this vehicle.

PRICE/MILEAGE/VEHICLE CONDITION

The price is reduced to $67,000. The vehicle has 5400 miles. The Bronco is in excellent condition with no issues. There are no door dings, scratches nicks etc. The interior is a perfect condition. The paint appears to be the same high quality as the day it was delivered. I have had no issues with the top nor have I had any warranty issues.

I have a clear title in hand.

I have many additional photos at my web site, gmtforum.com - use this link to view these photos. https://gmtforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=392&p=879&sid=05f5038ab2ccdc278a90cd56d440ef1e#p879

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco First Edition, Two-Door, Lightning Blue, located in Dallas First edition

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco First Edition, Two-Door, Lightning Blue, located in Dallas Img_0846.jpg.sm

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco First Edition, Two-Door, Lightning Blue, located in Dallas Img_0849.jpg.sm

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco First Edition, Two-Door, Lightning Blue, located in Dallas forum photo
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
springer

springer

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Seat photo.

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco First Edition, Two-Door, Lightning Blue, located in Dallas IMG_0022.JPG

Last edited:

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
"Insert joke about a 2001 Bronco" 😂

OP
OP
springer

springer

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Price reduced to $67,000. Let's get her sold.

OP
OP
springer

springer

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
$67,000. Let's get it sold this weekend!!!

Last edited:

Sponsored

atx_chance

Badlands
First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: 1993 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Beautiful bronco. Good luck!

OP
OP
springer

springer

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yes it is still available.

Last edited:

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How many of those miles were off-road?

OP
OP
springer

springer

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thousands, and thousands.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
springer

springer

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My 2024 will arrive in a couple weeks. Get this First Edition before the end of the month. $60,000. Current mileage is 8,900.

Last edited:
OP
OP
springer

springer

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
SOLD!

Ft. Worth Rob

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X7, Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Great vehicle and great price for the buyer. Congrats on the sale.
Sponsored