• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Wisconsin 2022 BASE - 7 SPEED - 5900 miles - Like new - Never Off-road

Trevtt600

Base
First Name
Trever
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sold to the dealership that I bought it from new for $39,000. There are still good offers out there if you search around.

2022 Bronco Base NON-SAS with the SAS look.

Cactus Grey
Manual transmission
2" body lift
35" Sasquatch wheels and tires
Front mud guards
Clamber rock guards/running boards
Ford cover included for when the top and doors are off.
Truck is like new.
Truck has only had non-ethonal premium gas
Factory trailer hitch and wiring
Upfitter switches
Factory rubber floor mats

5900 miles

Selling because it was a third fun vehicle, and my wife needs to update her everyday vehicle. Located near Madison WI (Verona).

I am currently out of town and away from the truck. I can get more pictures and add them when I get home on Saturday morning. If someone is serious, I can get the wife to take photos for you now.

Was just offered $38,500 from the dealer I bought it from. Looking to see if anyone wants it before I take it to them next week.

Asking $42,000 OBO

Ford Bronco 2022 BASE - 7 SPEED - 5900 miles - Like new - Never Off-road Screenshot_20231004-112502~2

Ford Bronco 2022 BASE - 7 SPEED - 5900 miles - Like new - Never Off-road Screenshot_20231004-112513~2
Sponsored

Last edited:

Ike89

Base
First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Tahoe LT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just for further information, what type of lift? Is it a suspension lift or like a perch collar? BTW, I'm surprised the dealer offered you 38, not that bad of an offer.

OP
OP

Trevtt600

Base
First Name
Trever
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just for further information, what type of lift? Is it a suspension lift or like a perch collar? BTW, I'm surprised the dealer offered you 38, not that bad of an offer.
It's a 2" perch collar. Yeh I was surprised at that offer as well. It's a solid offer for sure. If I get no traction this weekend, I'll be dropping it off with them next week.

new to bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Nice bronco, I’d buy for $39K if you were local to metro Detroit.