• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Virginia 2022 Big Bend OEM fender flares

ctandc

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22/23 Bronco, 96 EB Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just swapped 'em to new Sasquatch flares.

Ford Bronco 2022 Big Bend OEM fender flares IMG_4093

All four of course. @ 250 miles on 'em. I've already wrapped them in the plastic and packing material that the Sasquatch flares came in. BIG BOX by the way

Ford Bronco 2022 Big Bend OEM fender flares IMG_4095

Cheapest I've found them new from Ford is $380 before tax / shipping.

The box is 60"L 21"W 14"D weight maybe 10lbs if that.

I'll do $275 if someone picks them up near Richmond VA.

Will ship - but again, do your own estimate it's going to be close to $100 from a non commercial UPS account - if you have a UPS account number it would be MUCH cheaper.
Sponsored

OP
OP

ctandc

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

BUMP Anyone want these before I stick 'em in my shop attic and they get discovered again 10 years from now?

OP
OP

ctandc

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sold. Payment received. Shipping / tracking info sent.
Sponsored