First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Cayenne Turbo S, '17 GLE 350, '21 C8
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My daughter really wants a Bronco Sport. Her hope that a Green would be available came true. Only problem is that 1.5l is severely under powered, for us anyway. I understand there's a tune from Ford for the 2.3l. I don't see anything for the 1.5l. Are there any options to tune this thing that don't void the warranty? And if aftermarket, any recommendations? Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My daughter really wants a Bronco Sport. Her hope that a Green would be available came true. Only problem is that 1.5l is severely under powered, for us anyway. I understand there's a tune from Ford for the 2.3l. I don't see anything for the 1.5l. Are there any options to tune this thing that don't void the warranty? And if aftermarket, any recommendations? Thanks in advance.
Welcome, Piper. First, the Bronco Sport doesn't share the same paint and powertrain as the Bronco. The Bronco Sport only offers the 1.5L and 2.0L. You will find more information to any questions on the Bronco Sport Forum (sister site of B6G).

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Maybe more info here: https://www.broncosportforum.com/

Dogula

Heritage
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Badlands, 2023 CHALLENGER Shaker Widebody
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Order banks for the Sport open 8/30. You will know the color changes (if any) by then. The dealer will have order guides by then (not B&P). I'm ordering a badlands then, and I would love that green, but I don't think it will happen.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.