chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 2020 VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When will the summer order banks open for folks who were recommended to "intentionally" push out their order to 2022? i was recommended to just wait with my early oct reservation because it wouldnt make it for 2021, however with these changes, and me possibly changing my mind to a more deliverable model, i wonder if i should switch my reservation to an order ASAP, or wait for the next order times? Any help???
Sponsored

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
2022 is already full. Everyone who didnā€™t email Ford about their 2021 has already been bumped to 2022 or 23.

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When will the summer order banks open for folks who were recommended to "intentionally" push out their order to 2022? i was recommended to just wait with my early oct reservation because it wouldnt make it for 2021, however with these changes, and me possibly changing my mind to a more deliverable model, i wonder if i should switch my reservation to an order ASAP, or wait for the next order times? Any help???
If you want to give it a go for a 21 you absolutely should tell your dealer and get your order submitted.

Even if you don't make the cut, you'll get to reorder for MY22 starting in September.

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2022 is already full. Everyone who didnā€™t email Ford about their 2021 has already been bumped to 2022 or 23.
2022 is not already full.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

2022 is not already full.
And anyone good with the idea of a basic four door soft top (w/ prep kit) Base or Big Bend should absolutely place an order now and try for a 2021.

At least one of us would get something that would otherwise be dealer stock, and one less of us would be in line next year.

Sponsored

Al Cowlings

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
In the future, the world will be divided into the Bronco'd and the Non-Bronco'd. It will be a dark future for the latter.

Worse, their fates are already sealed. Orders are full until the end of time. Even the Seventh Gen is already sold out. They are doomed. They just don't know it yet.
Sponsored