First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi I’m so new and flummoxed by this process, but persistent & determined ( foolish?) thanks to the blog I’ve made my dealer confess to his sins. So both my 2 door BD & BB 4 door orders were 99 , he never explained this. My res for both 8-4-2021 So I called to reorder on Oct. 13 what are my options . I really want a 2 door, so I plan to drop the 4 door. Then again can I change to another model or should I keep the Black Diamond 2 door, and add all the new options I avoided because of the supply chain? Actually I really enjoy all the creative exasperation given here and seriously hope someone will just outline how I can get this ordering done or at least direct me to we’re I can discover how to do it.
Best regards,
Bronco Newbe
Sponsored

Kel

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kelechi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Chevy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Order banks for 2022 open up either October 12 or 13 on the Ford website. Look for the 2022 pricing thread posted today

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Go in in person if you can. After he places the order make sure you get a copy of the order so you can see that it’s no longer 99. They can still email this to you if going in person isn’t an option…..and he can still switch it back to 99 without you knowing. Don’t let him tell you it has to be 99 because of a constraint. Some late orders recently got a build date with constraints over people who have been waiting since day one.

Davebear13

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hi I’m so new and flummoxed by this process, but persistent & determined ( foolish?) thanks to the blog I’ve made my dealer confess to his sins. So both my 2 door BD & BB 4 door orders were 99 , he never explained this. My res for both 8-4-2021 So I called to reorder on Oct. 13 what are my options . I really want a 2 door, so I plan to drop the 4 door. Then again can I change to another model or should I keep the Black Diamond 2 door, and add all the new options I avoided because of the supply chain? Actually I really enjoy all the creative exasperation given here and seriously hope someone will just outline how I can get this ordering done or at least direct me to we’re I can discover how to do it.
Best regards,
Bronco Newbe
Look here to download the MY22 pricing. Looks like the Base and Big Bend changed the least and the higher packages had more changes for more money - like losing the heavy bumper.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/📒-2022-bronco-price-list-and-order-guide-released.25011/

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Order what you want with no regrets. Life is short. I resisted the urge to lower the bar to get what I didn’t want sooner. What’s the point? I’d rather have what I want later, instead.
Sponsored