• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Massachusetts 2023 HPR BaseSquatch with 2.7, mod bumper, trektop, 1100 miles! - 47,000 OBO

danane

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Base
Model- 2023 4 Dr. Base
Options- Hot pepper red, 2.7, Sasquatch, aux switches, keypad, mod bumper with brush guard
Mods- Trektop
Miles- 1500!
Condition- like new
Issues- none
Reason for selling- Absolutely nothing related to the vehicle. This is the Bronco I built, and it’s awesome. Only reason the miles are so low is that I have too many vehicles and too few non-work hours. I’d be happy to keep it, but I'm trying to buy a house and I could use the $ more than the debt to make the numbers work.
Price = 50k 49k 48,500 48k 47k OBO. This is well under MSRP on a model (base) that doesn’t seem to be offered anymore and would probably cost way more to build now
Considerations- Vehicle is currently financed through Navy Federal Credit Union.

Ford Bronco 2023 HPR BaseSquatch with 2.7, mod bumper, trektop, 1100 miles! - 47,000 OBO bronco ta
Ford Bronco 2023 HPR BaseSquatch with 2.7, mod bumper, trektop, 1100 miles! - 47,000 OBO bronco rear
Ford Bronco 2023 HPR BaseSquatch with 2.7, mod bumper, trektop, 1100 miles! - 47,000 OBO bronco to
Ford Bronco 2023 HPR BaseSquatch with 2.7, mod bumper, trektop, 1100 miles! - 47,000 OBO bronco side
Ford Bronco 2023 HPR BaseSquatch with 2.7, mod bumper, trektop, 1100 miles! - 47,000 OBO bronco side2
Sponsored

Attachments

Last edited:

Jim Walter

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
NFCU like most banks will require the new buyer to apply for a new loan, if they qualify.

OP
OP

danane

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Base
Bump!

miles are still around 700, but the price is down to 49k!

OP
OP

danane

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Base
Bump!

Still no takers at 49k?

If anyone has feedback/suggestions on my pricing, I'm open to hearing it!

OP
OP

danane

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Base
bump!

Sponsored

RAR13

Raptor
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco/Chevy Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Bump!

Still no takers at 49k?

Try closer to MSRP and post a window sticker. You can search on basically every other automotive search engine (autotrader, cars.com, etc) and see MSRP with a window sticker for Broncos. Additionally, consumers get tax breaks for buying from dealerships. If you are looking to profit, you are about a year behind the power curve.

OP
OP

danane

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Base
Try closer to MSRP and post a window sticker. You can search on basically every other automotive search engine (autotrader, cars.com, etc) and see MSRP with a window sticker for Broncos. Additionally, consumers get tax breaks for buying from dealerships. If you are looking to profit, you are about a year behind the power curve.
Not totally sure I understand the suggestion =/

I just added a link to the window sticker (hopefully it works), but MSRP was $51,700. I swapped the OEM hardtop it came with for the trektop and took off $2700 ....so it is listed right around MSRP already.

I haven't seen any/many listings for 4 door SAS builds under 50k, but if I'm off base with that, and these models are readily available at this price, I will lower it (y)

Last edited:

TXshaggy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Porsche Spyder
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Additionally, consumers get tax breaks for buying from dealerships.
Tax Breaks from Dealerships? That's news to me, unless you are talking about trade-in tax allowances.

Not all states do that and wholly depends on how much equity you have in your car.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Bump!

Still no takers at 49k?

I think that you are looking for a very particular buyer who wants a basesquatch. I think that you priced it fairly at 49k, but that you are going to be waiting on the right buyer.

I can trade you a 2021 advanced 4x4 2.7 OBX lux package Bronco for it. ;) It's only got 83k miles on the Odometer.

Although I have a 2023 advanced 4x4 2.7 OBX high package with 3k miles, the GF would kill me for trading it.

OP
OP

danane

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think that you are looking for a very particular buyer who wants a basesquatch. I think that you priced it fairly at 49k, but that you are going to be waiting on the right buyer.

I can trade you a 2021 advanced 4x4 2.7 OBX lux package Bronco for it. ;) It's only got 83k miles on the Odometer.

Although I have a 2023 advanced 4x4 2.7 OBX high package with 3k miles, the GF would kill me for trading it.
That makes sense (needing the right buyer...not the OBX trade haha). Online car buying sites gave me offers between 47-48k, but it seemed a bit low, and I figured the build might catch the eye of an enthusiast (which I'd rather see it go to) now that base models are discontinued and you have to jump up to BD to get SAS.

In either case, my house hunting search (the reason I am selling) has been such a fail, that I might just give up on a house and live in the bronco!

Sponsored
OP
OP

danane

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Base
Bump!

OP
OP

danane

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Base
Bump for lowered price!

Pretty sure this is the cheapest SAS build up for sale on here, so someone come take it!

Pj1771

Base
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Sq5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Bump for lowered price!

Pretty sure this is the cheape
Where
Model- 2023 4 Dr. Base
Options- Hot pepper red, 2.7, Sasquatch, aux switches, keypad, mod bumper with brush guard
Mods- Trektop
Miles- 1100!
Condition- like new
Issues- none
Reason for selling- Absolutely nothing related to the vehicle. This is the Bronco I built, and it’s awesome. Only reason the miles are so low is that I have too many vehicles and too few non-work hours. I’d be happy to keep it, but I’m house hunting right now and could use the $ more than the debt to make the numbers work.
Price = 50k 49k 48,500 48k OBO. This is well under MSRP on a model (base) that doesn’t seem to be offered anymore and would probably cost more to build now
Considerations- Vehicle is currently financed through Navy Federal Credit Union. I’ve never sold a financed vehicle before, so I’m not sure if that matters or what it entails, but I’m sure it’s not too tough!

bronco tag.jpg
bronco rear.jpg
bronco top.jpg
bronco side.jpg
bronco side2.jpg
is your bronco still for sale?