First Name
lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda accord exl v6
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
im a i10-30 reservation holder. i had a rapid red wildtrak reserved with a painted roof. i realize im looking at 23 and will probably have to reorder another wildtrak in a different color. i wondered if i should be doing anything now or just continue to wait. thanks.
Sponsored

bronconagurski

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 corvette and 2022 Maverick Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a 8/29/20 reservation for a 2dr Wildtrak and I was going to wait for a body colored hardtop in '23 but decided to order a '22 instead. If I get pushed to a '23 I won't care because I'll get the BCHT and if I do happen to get a '22 at least I'll have a Bronco.

OP
OP

Louis

Wildtrak
First Name
lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda accord exl v6
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a 8/29/20 reservation for a 2dr Wildtrak and I was going to wait for a body colored hardtop in '23 but decided to order a '22 instead. If I get pushed to a '23 I won't care because I'll get the BCHT and if I do happen to get a '22 at least I'll have a Bronco.

OP
OP

Louis

Wildtrak
First Name
lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda accord exl v6
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for the feedback Bronco!
Sponsored