First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco, 2016 Ram, 1991 Sierra, 1969 Firebird
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey guys, figured I’d make a thread to follow the build of the Bronc and update it with pictures and YouTube videos of my installs! Thanks for any support 🤘🏻

My New 2024 Bronco Big Bend Sasquatch !!! 2024 Ford Bronco Review & Overview

Ford Bronco 2024 Big Bend Sasquatch Build | 2DR 7MT IMG_0094
Following. I got mine about a week after you. Very similar configuration. So far, I've added the Havoc Offroad rockslide/step and a Black Diamond grille. I'm working on the DV8 F15 front bumper install at the moment.

IMG_8534.jpeg

IMG_8311.jpeg

Jack D

Big Bend
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Jeep Liberty 6MT, 93 Explorer 2dr 5MT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

OP- also following, getting inspired to do more mods on my ‘22 Big Bend. Great build so far!

Bronco_MI- love the Black Diamond grille! Was it a simple swap with the Big Bend’s, or were any modifications needed to fit?

Following. I got mine about a week after you. Very similar configuration. So far, I've added the Havoc Offroad rockslide/step and a Black Diamond grille. I'm working on the DV8 F15 front bumper install at the moment.

Ford Bronco 2024 Big Bend Sasquatch Build | 2DR 7MT IMG_8311

Bronco_MI

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco, 2016 Ram, 1991 Sierra, 1969 Firebird
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Easy swap. You'll remove the plastic cover over the top of the grille (located) under the hood. Then remove four bolts that hold the grille on. Then pop the grille off - there are prob 16-18 locations that have a clip and those locate into slots in sheetmetal behind the grille to hold it in place. There is a bracket on your grille that you'll need to transfer to the new grille. And of course, those metal clips. You'll also need a new set of badge letters - you can get them in any of the standard Bronco colors.

Sponsored

SierraBronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey guys, figured I’d make a thread to follow the build of the Bronc and update it with pictures and YouTube videos of my installs! Thanks for any support 🤘🏻

My New 2024 Bronco Big Bend Sasquatch !!! 2024 Ford Bronco Review & Overview

Ford Bronco 2024 Big Bend Sasquatch Build | 2DR 7MT IMG_8311
Two door manual is rad