Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Was the $3250 in price protection associated with the 7/2/20 reservation that you cancelled? If so, once you cancelled the reservation you lost that pp. You would have been better off keeping that order active and applying that rebate to your off-the-lot Bronco.
Yeah I realize I lost the price protection when I canceled my order. Couldn’t afford to buy two of them anyway.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Little Foot

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For those that work at a dealership and have been able to generate the $2,500 rebate for canceling their order, what process has to be followed. I am getting mixed messages.

Can someone please walk me step by step, what the process is and who is supposed to do what?

Ford Customer service told me to cancel my order and make sure that intent to purchase a vehicle off the lot is listed.

I did this thru email and my sales person canceled my order. I received my deposit on Wednesday, but there has been no $2,500 certificate generated in Ford’s System.

Ford Customer Service told me that the certificate has to be generated from where I had my reservation thru and canceled my order.

I then reached out to the dealer my order was thru and have been told by my sales rep that my order was canceled in accordance with Ford’s Guidance, to include the COVP site selecting purchasing another Ford vehicle. (They have been awesome thru this whole process)

I was then referred to someone within the dealership that my order is thru and they said that the new dealership I am buying the Bronco off the lot from has to generate the certificate if I am eligible.I have been told that I should be eligible.

I am truly frustrated at this point as it should be easy and feel that everyone is pointing to someone else saying it is the other individual’s responsibility. (Ford’s fault in my opinion)

Ford Customer Service can do nothing to help you thru this process, even though they can see the order has been canceled. And have told me that I am eligible.

If there is a different number to call thru Ford, please feel free to PM me or post it. I know I am not the only one dealing with these issues with Ford. To me, $2,500 is a lot of money.

@ford_motor_company
@flip
@Alpha1_Silverback
@Zach@Granger

OP
OP
Little Foot

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For those that work at a dealership and have been able to generate the $2,500 rebate for canceling their order, what process has to be followed. I am getting mixed messages.

Can someone please walk me step by step, what the process is and who is supposed to do what?

Ford Customer service told me to cancel my order and make sure that intent to purchase a vehicle off the lot is listed.

I did this thru email and my sales person canceled my order. I received my deposit on Wednesday, but there has been no $2,500 certificate generated in Ford’s System.

Ford Customer Service told me that the certificate has to be generated from where I had my reservation thru and canceled my order.

I then reached out to the dealer my order was thru and have been told by my sales rep that my order was canceled in accordance with Ford’s Guidance, to include the COVP site selecting purchasing another Ford vehicle. (They have been awesome thru this whole process)

I was then referred to someone within the dealership that my order is thru and they said that the new dealership I am buying the Bronco off the lot from has to generate the certificate if I am eligible.I have been told that I should be eligible.

I am truly frustrated at this point as it should be easy and feel that everyone is pointing to someone else saying it is the other individual’s responsibility. (Ford’s fault in my opinion)

Ford Customer Service can do nothing to help you thru this process, even though they can see the order has been canceled. And have told me that I am eligible.

If there is a different number to call thru Ford, please feel free to PM me or post it. I know I am not the only one dealing with these issues with Ford. To me, $2,500 is a lot of money.

@ford_motor_company
@flip
@Alpha1_Silverback
@Zach@Granger

I do believe EVERYTHING was done CORRECTLY on my order being canceled......I think it is a FORD ISSUE at this point......Seems as though I may just have to sit, wait and try to be patient......

OP
OP
Little Foot

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@ford_motor_company
@flip
@Alpha1_Silverback
@Zach@Granger
@Alpha1_Silverback Thank you for reaching out....

Toolmantim

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@ford_motor_company
@flip
@Alpha1_Silverback
@Zach@Granger
When I called Ford and this was before I even canceled my order, they were able to look up my account and get the certificate number. My understanding is that it was already out there. I had already modified my original order and removed mic, lux, and Sasquatch. So maybe the certificate was assigned at that time. Ford then made it visible to the other dealership I was buying the Bronco from, and I was provided the certificate number. I then called the other dealership and the sales person said she found the certificate with the number I provided. I didn’t actually cancel my original order until I was driving home with my new Bronco. Hope my experience helps you.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Little Foot

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When I called Ford and this was before I even canceled my order, they were able to look up my account and get the certificate number. My understanding is that it was already out there. I had already modified my original order and removed mic, lux, and Sasquatch. So maybe the certificate was assigned at that time. Ford then made it visible to the other dealership I was buying the Bronco from, and I was provided the certificate number. I then called the other dealership and the sales person said she found the certificate with the number I provided. I didn’t actually cancel my original order until I was driving home with my new Bronco. Hope my experience helps you.
Unfortunately the only certificate that is populated is my transition price protection and that cannot be used on anything but your order from my understanding. So I just have to wait and see. I’m hoping that the dealerships have a hotline they can call to get issues like this fixed. 🤷‍♂️

Toolmantim

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Unfortunately the only certificate that is populated is my transition price protection and that cannot be used on anything but your order from my understanding. So I just have to wait and see. I’m hoping that the dealerships have a hotline they can call to get issues like this fixed. 🤷‍♂️
My sales person could see my price protection but of course it was applicable except on original order. I was also able to use 220000 points that equated to $1100. So I got a total of $3600 off on the new Bronco from another dealer

Toolmantim

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My sales person could see my price protection but of course it was applicable except on original order. I was also able to use 220000 points that equated to $1100. So I got a total of $3600 off on the new Bronco from another dealer
This should have said. Price protection was NOT applicable except on original order.
Sponsored