Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi everyone,

I have a 2 door badlands waiting to be ordered once the MY22 order banks open up and the wait time has me second guessing my build. My main concern is the ability to store the doors in the back of the 2 door. I’ve seen plenty of posts and videos about storing the doors in the back of the 4 door in addition to reading up on it in the owners manual pdf that I found from a forum.

All of the sources say that you can store the doors in the back of the 4 door fine and dandy, but never say explicitly that the doors cannot be stored in the back of the 2 door. Obviously you won’t be able to store both the roof panels and doors in the back at the same time, but I’m mainly concerned with the doors. I’d base more info off of the build and price, but not every trim level on the 2 door has the option for the door and roof bags, just the roof (black diamond iirc).

I spoke with my dealer about it and he says that the doors can store just fine in the back, but I’m looking for more sources and potentially some 2 door owner input.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Spray

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi everyone,

I have a 2 door badlands waiting to be ordered once the MY22 order banks open up and the wait time has me second guessing my build. My main concern is the ability to store the doors in the back of the 2 door. I’ve seen plenty of posts and videos about storing the doors in the back of the 4 door in addition to reading up on it in the owners manual pdf that I found from a forum.

All of the sources say that you can store the doors in the back of the 4 door fine and dandy, but never say explicitly that the doors cannot be stored in the back of the 2 door. Obviously you won’t be able to store both the roof panels and doors in the back at the same time, but I’m mainly concerned with the doors. I’d base more info off of the build and price, but not every trim level on the 2 door has the option for the door and roof bags, just the roof (black diamond iirc).

I spoke with my dealer about it and he says that the doors can store just fine in the back, but I’m looking for more sources and potentially some 2 door owner input.

Thanks!
The 2 door cannot store doors in the back. They are longer doors than the 4 door. Ford doesn’t even offer on board storage bags for the 2 door.

zfischer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Tacoma, 4WD Sprinter, BJ42 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You could technically fit them in the back with the rear seats down, but not using the secure strap method.

OP
OP

BingBing

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The 2 door cannot store doors in the back. They are longer doors than the 4 door. Ford doesn’t even offer on board storage bags for the 2 door.
Ah bummer. I think I see where I got confused. I checked the build and price again and they have listed under the interior options “Storage bags-front row top panels (for on vehicle storage) and just under it is “storage bags- front row top panels and doors”. Thanks for the clarification!

OP
OP

BingBing

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You could technically fit them in the back with the rear seats down, but not using the secure strap method.
I think that’ll be the way the aftermarket tackles it. I’m planning on doing a rear seat delete anyway so that could work good.

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Those doors are so fragile ,I wouldn't recommend it,people are digging them up just removing them.
Sponsored