First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just picked up my 4 door Bronco last week. Wanting to try and take doors off but it sounds like it is easier with the storage bags. Couple of questions:

• Bags listed on Ford site say "Garage" bags. Are these the same bags I would use if I wanted to store them in back?
  • Should I go with Ford bags or is there a better aftermarket alternative?
  • Since it sounds like there is not allot of room when you store them in back I'm thinking I will probably just store in garage. Are the handles strong enough I could just put some heavy duty brackets on my garage wall and hang them from the handles or what are others in this group doing? Any pictures you would be willing to share would be great.
Sponsored

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't know which specific items you are referencing but back when I was doing my ordering (so long ago now, LOL) the garage storage bags were not the same as the in-vehicle bags. That may have changed, I don't know, as I said it's been some time.

Tye

Raptor
First Name
Tye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, Range Rover P525, Audi Etron Chronos
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Are the garage bags better than the on-vehicle storage bags? I know the on-vehicle have the straps to connect them, which wouldn't matter much if one was just storing in the garage. But curious is one is thicker material, better padding, etc.

JBMas

Badlands
First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Squatch Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Made a DIY door storage cart from harbor freight and pvc. Turned out great!

IMG_1759.jpeg

IMG_1743.jpeg

IMG_1758.jpeg

Strizzo

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus GX460, 1966 Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

the on vehicle bags have clips and straps to tie them into the back of the bronco, so i would imagine the garage bags don't have those parts.

Sponsored

WheelMe

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the in-vehicle bags, and to me they're sturdy/padded sufficiently to protect the doors, inside/outside of the vehicle; the in-vehicle bags are thus more versatile. Yes, the handles are strong enough to hang up the doors on the wall.

Magic88

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is my set up. Jeep door hangers bought off Amazon, Arc Off road hangers, 2x6, held the Jeep doors, shouldn't be a problem with the Bronco doors. Top lift is the Smart Garage. Works great but a lot of trial and error to get the Bronco top level with the front sections in the net. Highly recommend not trying to balance it with your pride and joy underneath. It'll drop all the way down to the floor where you can adjust if you've got 11'or less ceiling height
Ford Bronco Door storage bags and garage storage 20230806_083733
Sponsored