First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas, Honda Element, Fiat Electric
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Awkward post here. I took possession of my Oxford White 2023 Wildtrak (hardtop/lux) in January and I love it. My family loves it too coming off a weekend where the top was off and we cruised up and down the SoCal coast. I do need to get it off the pavement still which will likely get me kicked off this forum. I have to accept my beast will take some bumps and bruises and I really need to learn what the hell I am doing..........off-rodeo should help me I hope. Loving all the posts here teaching about the best modifications.....saving up for those now. I always had 2 reservations for the exact same build except for color. My 2nd is Azure Gray. The day after I picked up my Bronco, all the emails came out about getting rid of the hardtop, sasquatch, lux. I did not change my order especially given the indication my specs would not see the light of day until 2024. Low and behold, my 2nd one was just built and is in transit. Do I just turn it over to the dealer or try to sell it? If they are still marking up, someone can get it much cheaper through me I would think? I thought I had a year to figure this out but Ford thought otherwise.
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No one but a family member in the same househould can buy it through you.

If you have a MYTO and are price protected you should be well below sticker even after Cali taxes. Buy and flip.

OP
OP
run2savelives

run2savelives

Wildtrak
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas, Honda Element, Fiat Electric
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No one but a family member in the same househould can buy it through you.

If you have a MYTO and are price protected you should be well below sticker even after Cali taxes. Buy and flip.
Thanks. Scares the crap out of me to take that risk but thinking about it.
Sponsored