Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Did anyone get a 2nd email and what does that mean? I got the 1st one when i placed my order last week in 1/22. Then i received another one today 1/28, exact same content in the email. Oddly my Ford account date doesn’t match either one..it says 1/26 in store order. Any clue what this is about?
Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Did anyone get a 2nd email and what does that mean? I got the 1st one when i placed my order last week in 1/22. Then i received another one today 1/28, exact same content in the email. Oddly my Ford account date doesn’t match either one..it says 1/26 in store order. Any clue what this is about?
Yes I got a second one. The first one had my name spelled wrong. So the second one I presume was a correction, as it was. Maybe your Dealer put in a correction. I also know that due to some system issue, my Dealer had to re-do all of their orders. Check your order that it is correct.

Zeno

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Defender Trophy Edition, 20 Ranger, 911SC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got two last week that were a day apart and they were exactly the same. I double checked the second one when came in and chalked it up to redundancy.

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There's some reports that dealers often have to convert the reservation to an order (using the trim you reserved) and then make changes to the order to match what you want. This is why some people's order in their Ford account looks wrong/outdated for a couple days.
Presumably, each step might generate an email. So you get one from the initial conversion and another after the changes are made and submitted.
Just a guess.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is a problem with Ford. My brother got one that said his has shipped, shortly before that I got one confirming my order. Of course it was the model and color I picked at reservation time, not what I actually put in as my order. All you need to worry about is the dealer got it put in and if there are questions have them send an order summary from WEBDO. Don't count on Ford to give you the correct info......seriously.
Sponsored