Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did you downgrade? I see you have an FE badge but confirmed a wild track with towing.
No. I originally reserved a Badlands, then decide to go Wildtrak.
Sponsored

Fordv8

Wildtrak
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just noticed my Ford account shows an Order Date and Order Number for the Bronco, but I never received any confirmation emails from the dealer or Ford. So, I have no way of knowing if my build summary matches the order. First communication with the dealer was late January, and the order date in my account with Ford shows 2/26/21.
The same thing happened to me , my dealer put in my order but I never received a confirmation letter from Ford and to top it off my dealer never reply to emails. I logged on to My Ford and looked up order status and it said order placed on 2/19. So I called Ford today and they said my order is submitted and the next step is Ford will produce a Vin # . I asked about priority code 99 and Ford said that means nothing to them. As long as you have a "Sales code" and a "Order code" your order is in and being processed.. I'm just posting my situation and what Ford has told me today 3/1

Last edited:

Fordv8

Wildtrak
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The same thing happened to me , my dealer put in my order but I never received a confirmation letter from Ford and to top it off my dealer never reply to emails. I logged on to My Ford and looked up order status and it said order placed on 1/19. So I called Ford today and they said my order is submitted and the next step is Ford will produce a Vin # . I asked about priority code 99 and Ford said that means nothing to them. As long as you have a "Sales code" and a "Order code" your order is in and being processed.. I'm just posting my situation and what Ford has told me today 3/1
Sorry I put a date of 1/19 and should be 2/19

Kayci77

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4-door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I cannot find the bronco phone number, can you help?
Try 1-800-565-3673 in Canada.

I had the same problem, I ordered a Badlands but the reservation page shows a Big Bend ordered (which was my original choice when making the reservation). The page shows an order date of Feb 25, 2021 but I never received an email either so maybe it's a Canadian thing?

The Ford Customer Relationship Centre was able to see my order but could do nothing to fix it. I've reached out to my dealership and hopefully they can resolve without anymore issues!

ChazzMichaelMichaels

Big Bend
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I had the same problem, I ordered a Badlands but the reservation page shows a Big Bend ordered (which was my original choice when making the reservation). The page shows an order date of Feb 25, 2021 but I never received an email either so maybe it's a Canadian thing?

The Ford Customer Relationship Centre was able to see my order but could do nothing to fix it. I've reached out to my dealership and hopefully they can resolve without anymore issues!
Also here in Canada and the exact same thing happened to me. Really not sure if I should be concerned or not.

Sponsored

Noco

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser, Trail Teams edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I converted my reservation to an order on January 22 and received an email from Ford confirming my order last week (2/22). Curious if others have received a similar confirmation? I would imagine these are rolling out to those who have completed their order.

IMG_3188.jpg
I ordered last night and got my confirmation this morning. The guys at Two Rivers Ford are on it.

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I tried that number but they could only see my reservation, so I called back the American number and they told me, it’s maybe because I ordered a badlands and reserved a base model, that’s probably why we didn’t get an email confirmation it doesn’t mean it’s not ordered.

mr. snuffleupagus

Badlands
First Name
Brandt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Forester Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those who switched trims and got a confirmation email with the right order config- how long, if ever, did it take to see an update in your Ford.com account? I originally reserved a Black Diamond but ordered a Badlands. Ford.com shows my order conversion date but the wrong trim (despite the email indicating otherwise). Thanks

Kayci77

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4-door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update: I confirmed the build sheet with my dealer and it was what I wanted (Badlands). So it seems that the Ford site is erroneously showing my original choice and not updating to my actual order. If so, this explains why so many folks seem to be having a similar problem.

On a side note, still no email confirmation :(

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Finally got mine today for my FE;

Ford Bronco Ford order confirmation email 62683438-4B6D-44D1-B667-641E2F1614BC

Ford Bronco Ford order confirmation email E2B77E86-393F-4096-BC8F-0D0DBB1B8035

Sponsored

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in Canada. I had received an email pretty quick telling me what to expect over the next few months. My account at ford.ca under orders days bronco badlands with a pic of the Bd. Saying in store order. Mine is also code 99 which my fleet manager tells me means nothing. When they get serialised In a couple weeks and they start scheduling that's when the priority code will mean something.
Ford Bronco Ford order confirmation email Screenshot_20210304-001650_Chrome

hamerrr

Big Bend
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia sorrento
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

For those who switched trims and got a confirmation email with the right order config- how long, if ever, did it take to see an update in your Ford.com account? I originally reserved a Black Diamond but ordered a Badlands. Ford.com shows my order conversion date but the wrong trim (despite the email indicating otherwise). Thanks
Same question. I reserved a Base but switched to Badlands. Ford account still shows Base.

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Had anyone else made a change to their bronco order? When/if they did, did they end up with a second confirmation email?

deejaybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I converted my reservation to an order on January 22 and received an email from Ford confirming my order last week (2/22). Curious if others have received a similar confirmation? I would imagine these are rolling out to those who have completed their order.

Ford Bronco Ford order confirmation email Screenshot_20210304-001650_Chrome
Yep. Right after the dealer submitted my build.
Sponsored