First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Heritage In Production
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I placed an order last week for a WT, with a very well know dealer who swears that they have the remaining allocation, and that I should see my truck in about 4 months.

My question is this, I have received the order sheet/DORA, from them, and it all looks perfect. Priority code 15. I gave my small deposit, and a copy of my license.

He is telling me that the COVP will be done in a day or so, since the manager that handles that has been on vacation. So far, I have NOT gotten the confirmation email from Ford. The dealer says that once the COVP is completed, then that should/may trigger the email from Ford.

It was my understanding that the email from Ford would/should arrive within an hour or two.

Does any of this sound fishy or is this on the level? I did use the Ford chat, and was told it is Unscheduled/Clean, so it appears that the order has been placed in my name.

Thanks for any insight!
Sponsored

Last edited:

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Everything seems on the up and up, based on your description.

Never place faith in Ford's email system for anything in a timely manner.

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford order confirmation is spotty at best. With a signed DORA you should be good.

jrm5723

Big Bend
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I placed an order last week for a WT, with a very well know dealer who swears that they have the remaining allocation, and that I should see my truck in about 4 months.

My question is this, I have received the order sheet/DORA, from them, and it all looks perfect. Priority code 15. I gave my small deposit, and a copy of my license.

He is telling me that the COVP will be done in a day or so, since the manager that handles that has been on vacation. So far, I have NOT gotten the confirmation email from Ford. The dealer says that once the COVP is completed, then that should/may trigger the email from Ford.

It was my understanding that the email from Ford would/should arrive within an hour or two.

Does any of this sound fishy or is this on the level? I did use the Ford chat, and was told it is Unscheduled/Clean, so it appears that the order has been placed in my name.

Thanks for any insight!
Pull up a chair, have a seat, and prepare to wait...

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I thought 2023 order banks were closed?

Sponsored

esmith778

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They're still taking orders. I just placed an order 6/24 and received my 2nd email from Ford, stating it is scheduled to be built the week of 7/31.

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your signed order/DORA is not enough.
If you want absolute protection that the price you will pay upon the delivery of your Bronco is the same as stated on your order/DORA, you need to get a signed Purchase Agreement (PA) from your dealership.
A signed PA is a legal document confirming your price (and if you are financing through your dealer, your interest rate) upon delivery.
If your dealership will not provide you with a signed PA, I would find another dealership as I can pretty much guarantee that your dealer will surprise you with price increases when your Bronco arrives.
A signed PA is a standard step most dealerships have no problems with issuing, and it will provide you with the peace of mind knowing you will not be hit with additional price increases.
There have been way too many stories on this forum of people getting heavily hit with increases when their Bronco arrives. Do not be one of those people.

Biigiy214

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Seems on the up and up.I placed my order on Monday 6/26 and they said that the person that does the ordering wouldn’t be until tomorrow.Tuesday I received and email from Ford that my order was put in.Then on Thursday Ford emailed me again that it was scheduled for production the week of 7/31/23.I almost fell out of my chair lol.Got a 2 door ,big bend,4.27 gear,up fitter switches,keyless entry.
Sponsored