First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I converted to an order on Jan 22 and got my Ford confirmation email the next day. I noticed the email doesn’t list every option added so I hope they got everything right. The main options are listed but I don’t see the hardtop listed
Sponsored

jwhitecarolina

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently: Mercedes Benz G550.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I converted my reservation to an order on January 22 and received an email from Ford confirming my order last week (2/22). Curious if others have received a similar confirmation? I would imagine these are rolling out to those who have completed their order.

IMG_3188.jpg
That's interesting. It makes me wonder if the dealer didn't submit the order right away? I have a 7/13/20 reservation and a 2/9/21 order date. I received the Ford confirmation email the same day as my order was placed. The dealer told me that the actual order date is less important than the reservation "time stamp" though, so I bet you'll be fine.

MizzouBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Base
I had a rep at my local dealership submit my order. I have a few questions though:

1. Does the order date impact the delivery date or is that entirely based off of reservation number?
2. Does ford.com ever reflect your order details?
3. I received a request from Ford.com to confirm my email before they could send me the information I requested... thoughts that this is related to the confirmation email yet to be devlivered?

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had finalized my order details with the dealer and sent her and an OK to order. I had confirmation from Ford within 3 minutes. Email from Ford had the main components of the vehicle listed

Bronco Don

Black Diamond
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have the same problem my dealer put in the wrong order and Ford sent me an email confirming that completely wrong order , I went back to my dealer she said she resubmitted the correct order and gave me a paper showing the new correct order,
but I still haven’t received anything from Ford showing me the updated corrected order. So I guess I wait and pray that it’s the order I need.

Sponsored

Happytown

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Eco SCREW 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had a rep at my local dealership submit my order. I have a few questions though:

1. Does the order date impact the delivery date (NO) or is that entirely based off of reservation number? ( Not entirely based on reservation number. Some constraints associated with your particular build also play a factor.)

not tame

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 C8 Vette, F10 M5 BMW, F150 Shelby, F250 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Let us know how the Bronco Sport rides!
LOL LOL That was too funny! Im still laughing...You and I need to drink a beer you are too funny

not tame

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 C8 Vette, F10 M5 BMW, F150 Shelby, F250 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got an email from my dealer telling me I was a priority 99 now I'm a priority 10. From what Im reading 99 is "no Bueno" and I see some are 11, is 10 better than eleven? Thanks

Oh one more thing. I was looking at my Salesman screen and my order says "unscheduled-clean" and another person's said "unscheduled-mate..." what does this mean? Inquiring minds want to know :)

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I converted to an order on Jan 22 and got my Ford confirmation email the next day. I noticed the email doesn’t list every option added so I hope they got everything right. The main options are listed but I don’t see the hardtop listed
The Ford email only has space for 8 bullet points max so the email in most cases wont list everything. Here is mine and it lists everything I ordered except the MIC top (but it’s in the pic) and the tow, but those two are on my DORA sheet. So, as long as the 8 bullet points are right, you are probably good to go.

Ford Bronco Ford order confirmation email B69B355B-FFE1-46FB-964B-A3975A62BE5B

Sponsored

Smuck

First Edition
First Name
Shon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
32 Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thanks for the detailed response. My priority is 13. I am curious, and somewhat worried, that he somehow didn’t tie my reservation to the order. Not sure how possible or likely that is. Below is my order summary and email confirmation. Something just didn’t seem right and I’ve only had challenges with this dealer. I’ll touch base with him on Monday.
Did you downgrade? I see you have an FE badge but confirmed a wild track with towing.

mattrb87

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The Ford email only has space for 8 bullet points max so the email in most cases wont list everything. Here is mine and it lists everything I ordered except the MIC top (but it’s in the pic) and the tow, but those two are on my DORA sheet. So, as long as the 8 bullet points are right, you are probably good to go.

good to know thanks. Yeah the hardtop, floor mats and maybe a few others aren’t listed but if that’s how everyone’s is then it should be good like you said. Curios what is the 333A option?

Cfbeaver

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M4, Tesla Model Y, 2021 Bronco 4D BLSQTCH
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting. Same as me. No email but online my account shows that it’s been converted to an order.

I just noticed my Ford account shows an Order Date and Order Number for the Bronco, but I never received any confirmation emails from the dealer or Ford. So, I have no way of knowing if my build summary matches the order. First communication with the dealer was late January, and the order date in my account with Ford shows 2/26/21.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

good to know thanks. Yeah the hardtop, floor mats and maybe a few others aren’t listed but if that’s how everyone’s is then it should be good like you said. Curios what is the 333A option?
333A is High package. not sure why it’s listed that way but that’s the actual code for badlands high package.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Interesting. Same as me. No email but online my account shows that it’s been converted to an order.
You should get an email as mine came within 10 minutes of my dealer entering the order. Your dealer may not have entered the order yet or put it as priority 99 which means you’re ordering something that’s for MY22 like body color top or man Squatch.
Sponsored