Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

i placed an order with my dealer yesterday, 12/15, but i never got an email from ford confirming the order. i emailed my salesman today and he said they definitely did place the order and i should be getting one but i still haven’t yet.

the ford website when i log in and go to orders also still shows nothing. do i have to wait for ford to like accept the order and put it through? should it come in a few days? a week? should i bother my salesman again? idk how long to wait or what the process just to know my order is in the system and it’s actually going through
Sponsored

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Some get it right away, mine took a week. I have a feeling the rockstars have jacked up Ford’s system some more because people got scheduled for bikes this week and haven’t gotten the email for that.

OP
OP
Tempyy

Tempyy

Outer Banks
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Some get it right away, mine took a week. I have a feeling the rockstars have jacked up Ford’s system some more because people got scheduled for bikes this week and haven’t gotten the email for that.

thanks, appreciate the response. just hoping they didn’t take my deposit and sit on my order for a week or two without actually putting it through

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

thanks, appreciate the response. just hoping they didn’t take my deposit and sit on my order for a week or two without actually putting it through
Ha! Don’t mean to scare you but they took my $100! reservation and $400 order payment and had me secretly code 99 for 7 months before I found out.
Did they give you an order summary. Most here call it a DORA? It should have the price and all the options you added. Somewhere on there it should have a code 10-19 are buildable and will get put through. 99 tells the system do not build and it won’t even get put on the dart board for a chance at getting pulled. It’s also important to have them sign this saying they won’t mark up the price when it comes in. Verbal agreements don’t mean shit to a salesman or dealership.

OP
OP
Tempyy

Tempyy

Outer Banks
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ha! Don’t mean to scare you but they took my $100! reservation and $400 order payment and had me secretly code 99 for 7 months before I found out.
Did they give you an order summary. Most here call it a DORA? It should have the price and all the options you added. Somewhere on there it should have a code 10-19 are buildable and will get put through. 99 tells the system do not build and it won’t even get put on the dart board for a chance at getting pulled. It’s also important to have them sign this saying they won’t mark up the price when it comes in. Verbal agreements don’t mean shit to a salesman or dealership.

they haven’t given me anything yet. they just told me they placed the order but i haven’t gotten an email yet, so idk what to look for or anything that you’ve mentioned

Sponsored

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

they haven’t given me anything yet. they just told me they placed the order but i haven’t gotten an email yet, so idk what to look for or anything that you’ve mentioned
Personally, I’d go in in person and ask for a copy of your order summary. Ask them to sign it that there will be no hidden costs or mark ups. It’s harder for them to turn you down or be dishonest to your face as it would be to ask them to send it via email. If they are hesitant I refuse, I’d find a different dealer ASAP.

OP
OP
Tempyy

Tempyy

Outer Banks
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Personally, I’d go in in person and ask for a copy of your order summary. Ask them to sign it that there will be no hidden costs or mark ups. It’s harder for them to turn you down or be dishonest to your face as it would be to ask them to send it via email. If they are hesitant I refuse, I’d find a different dealer ASAP.
thank you for the advice

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This exactly. Get a signed DORA with MSRP in writing. If they refuse, cancel, demand your reservation fee back, and get another dealer willing to do that.
Sponsored