Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F150 , Broncos 76, 75, 72, 72, 68, 67, 66
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got my conformation 5 minutes of placing my order. I did it over the phone with my dealer.

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Curious - for anyone that put in their order and received the ford confirmation email, then went to the dealer and changed their order... did you receive a new email confirmation?
I did not receive a second email confirmation after switching my vehicle. Glad to know I’m not the only one!

thsxtreme

Outer Banks
First Name
tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Unlimited Sahara Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I placed my order the 20th of January got a email confirmation a hour later. then went back and changed my order on the 26th and got another confirmation that evening.

OP
OP
PowPow

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I placed my order the 20th of January got a email confirmation a hour later. then went back and changed my order on the 26th and got another confirmation that evening.
So it's inconsistent. Lol

Sponsored

LMB

Black Diamond
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 F250 Superduty 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have never received an e-mail from Ford in any step of this process. My Ford account is always up to date. I wish I could figure out how to change this.

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The dealer gets a copy of every order info email they send you (after conversion), and I've not seen a change email on any I've changed, I've forwarded printouts to customers, but nothing from Ford. Only FORD emails I've seen are initial order, and on Sports we've been seeing scheduled for build XX of XX, and this week we're getting your build has been delayed to XX of XX email on Bronco Sports, then they get built, shipped emails.

gonefishing

Outer Banks
First Name
ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
well I just changed my order from a fully loaded OBX to a WT. received my order sheet from dealer waiting to see if I ever get an acknowledgment from Ford.

gonefishing

Outer Banks
First Name
ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nope no 2nd email. Same deal - first time Jan. 8 dealer screwed up - wrong trim (Badlands) wrong build - got email no. 1 - went back Feb. 6 - worked out the right build - got confirmation printouts (WBDO screenshots) - Ford web-site updated to correct trim (OBX) - shows in store order with Jan. 28 date - but no 2nd e-mail - called Ford a couple of times and all they could tell me is that the web-page shows an OBX order - so I guess I gotta believe its in - seems like they aught to have a better conf. process for a $50k sale ...
what number at ford diid you call to check on your order?

Migs1313

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco & Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now that some of us has changed our roofs has anyone gotten new emails about your order from Ford. I have not after my change.

OP
OP
PowPow

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Now that some of us has changed our roofs has anyone gotten new emails about your order from Ford. I have not after my change.
nada
Sponsored