Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The model comparison sheet Ford released only mentions two front bumper options: Plastic Front and HD Modular Front. However, the recent parking lot pictures and the main Bronco page appear to show two different plastic front bumpers. One has the tow hooks in line with the fog lights and the other has the tow hooks a few inches below that. Are there actually three options or is one of these prototype only?
Ford Bronco 3 Bumper Options? ford-bronco-sasquatch-comparison-3-
Ford Bronco 3 Bumper Options? ford-bronco-sasquatch-comparison-front-
Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
There have been sightings of a “fat” bumper version. That black one might be one.

Update. Yep. Here it is.

Ford Bronco 3 Bumper Options? 1595382826046

Ford Bronco 3 Bumper Options? 1595382848264

OP
OP
BroncoGator

BroncoGator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess what I'm most focused on is the location and appearance of the tow hooks. The picture above with the black soft top next to the cactus gray sasquatch shows what appears to both be a plastic front bumper as they look drastically different than the 2 door bumper with the safari bar (HD modular). I'm just curious which of the two plastic bumpers is expected for production or if it is model specific or an additional option.

Sponsored

BuckeyeinNV

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah, there are definitely 3 different bumper looks on the Ford website's main page. The very top picture has one type, when you scroll down to the picture with the orange and blue models there is another type, then the third type (definitely the HD steel bumper) is in the next large picture with backpacking guy. More investigation needed....

OP
OP
BroncoGator

BroncoGator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really hope the one with the tow hooks level with the fog light will be standard. It gives is more of a rugged look and the different color is nice too.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I really hope the one with the tow hooks level with the fog light will be standard. It gives is more of a rugged look and the different color is nice too.
That's my favorite looks wise as well, but Wildtraks get the other one without fog lights I think.

Sponsored

Chadillac

Base
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just noticed the difference in bumpers. I really liked the bumper with the shackles. On Fords website all models show this bumper
Ford Bronco 3 Bumper Options? 799DD26A-1BE0-4F44-819A-6F0AA4195B83

?<?
Sponsored