MDCDoc

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac CTS, Roadster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ford ought to open up a few more options on the First Edition. I understand it's loaded, but there are other trims that have certain specific options that could easily be made available to purchasers of the FE. It doesn't make sense to have less options in a few certain areas while paying a premium. I get that they want to make the FE distinguishable from the others, but they have done that with some of the markings(Bronco badge, stripes, FE nameplate, etc.), We ought to have a few specific options added in. On the interior - The Navy Pier might be outstanding, but hard to tell with the pictures that I have seen. They are all different shades in the pictures. We should have another option or 2 that match every paint color on the FE. On the exterior - we need an extra option on roof color. Badlands has the Gray option.. FE only listed black in the build tool. The gray would tie in so nice with the carbonized gray grill. Happy to have my reservation and order in, but will continue to consider other paths based on what, if any, options are added to the FE.
Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
When you say Sport, do you mean the Bronco Sport?

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This is the Bronco Bronco forum. You’ll probably get better answers at Broncosportforum.com. It’s the sister site to this one.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ford ought to open up a few more options on the First Edition. I understand it's loaded, but there are other trims that have certain specific options that could easily be made available to purchasers of the FE. It doesn't make sense to have less options in a few certain areas while paying a premium. I get that they want to make the FE distinguishable from the others, but they have done that with some of the markings(Bronco badge, stripes, FE nameplate, etc.), We ought to have a few specific options added in. On the interior - The Navy Pier might be outstanding, but hard to tell with the pictures that I have seen. They are all different shades in the pictures. We should have another option or 2 that match every paint color on the FE. On the exterior - we need an extra option on roof color. Badlands has the Gray option.. FE only listed black in the build tool. The gray would tie in so nice with the carbonized gray grill. Happy to have my reservation and order in, but will continue to consider other paths based on what, if any, options are added to the FE.
It sounds like your question(s) are regarding the bronco sport. This is the big bronco forum you may want to repost on the bronco sport forum https://www.broncosportforum.com.

OP
OP
MDCDoc

MDCDoc

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac CTS, Roadster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition