First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not Bronco specific, but has anyone tried this yet? They say safe for all surfaces: paint, trim, glass, etc.
I did a complete write up on it here and yes you can use it on all surfaces. The water beading it's fantastic and it really brings out the depth in the color especially on darker vehicles. I did 2 coats because the sun here is brutal and you can layer up to 3 coats. There's no need to wax afterwards but I do use an Instant Detailer & Gloss Enhancer after washing. This picture is right after the second coat of Graphene without any Gloss Enhancer.

Ford Bronco 303 Graphene Nano IMG_3345

Ford Bronco 303 Graphene Nano IMG_3347
Sponsored

Last edited:

Johnthebronx

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Nano Graphene is still new. It is very promising. The popular ceramic coating brands like Gtechniq, Ceramic pro, Adams, Geon etc...have not come up with a graphene based coating yet. There's the 303 Nano graphene easy spray coating and also Turtle Wax Graphene easy spray. The Nano graphene coating itself is at par or maybe somewhat better than ceramic coating. But for me, it all boils down on how you maintain the coating itself. It will save you on doing waxes every now and then but to keep the coating from shining, you wave to watch out for water spot build up, prevent swirl marks and always do proper washing method. That will keep any coating always looking new.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did a complete write up on it here and yes you can use it on all surfaces. The water beating it's fantastic and it really brings out the depth in the color especially on darker vehicles. I did 2 coats because the sun here is brutal and you can layer up to 3 coats. There's no need to wax afterwards but I do use an Instant Detailer & Gloss Enhancer after washing. This picture is right after the second coat of Graphene without any Gloss Enhancer.

Looks fantastic! Do you have use any special soaps for your normal washes to prevent them from stripping the coating?

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks fantastic! Do you have use any special soaps for your normal washes to prevent them from stripping the coating?
Thx! No that's the nice thing is you use anything you want to wash with and it won't interact with the Graphene. Just don't use Dawn dish soap use a good car wash.

I know one of the head guys there at 303 who helped develop this and asked him a ton of questions before using it. You can use any manufacturers speed detailers or gloss enhancers too. I use Optimums Instant Detailer and Gloss Enhancer over this. It gives it an added high gloss shine which last about 2 weeks. This goes on super easy and you only use a few sprays on a pad per panel. Let haze and wipe off. Just don't wear a white shirt (product is black) when doing this. Ask me how I know. ?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GG9FJKU/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thx! No that's the nice thing is you use anything you want to wash with and it won't interact with the Graphene. Just don't use Dawn dish soap use a good car wash.

I know one of the head guys there at 303 who helped develop this and asked him a ton of questions before using it. You can use any manufacturers speed detailers or gloss enhancers too. I use Optimums Instant Detailer and Gloss Enhancer over this. It gives it an added high gloss shine which last about 2 weeks. This goes on super easy and you only use a few sprays on a pad per panel. Let haze and wipe off. Just don't wear a white shirt (product is black) when doing this. Ask me how I know. ?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GG9FJKU/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Thank you for the EXCELLENT Feedback! Gonna put this on my Mustang too after I fix some of the rock chips.

Sponsored

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you for the EXCELLENT Feedback! Gonna put this on my Mustang too after I fix some of the rock chips.
Sweet. Post some pictures when you're done I'd love to see it.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just washed my car this morning and it seems the graphene is wearing off a bit. Water beading wasnt as pronounced as it was a month ago. Ive had it on the car for about 4 months. Car stays outside, daily driven and we've had lots of rain along with a little snow and ice here in TN. I wash at least once a week with Blackfire or Chemical Guys soap. So my best guess would be 6 months on a garage kept daily driver in normal weather conditions and longer for an occasional driver.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wife got a new 2020 Acura MDX in Performance Red Pearl. Foam bath, hand wash, synthetic clay, 303 polish with LC white pad, then laid the 303 Graphene on yesterday. We'll see how it does through springtime into summer.
Ford Bronco 303 Graphene Nano 20210303_162650

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Recoated mine today. After I handwashed then clayed it made the old graphene coating seem to work a little better. Still polished and recoated. Hopefully the last time before it gets traded in for the Bronco.
Ford Bronco 303 Graphene Nano 20210308_150848
Sponsored