First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not Bronco specific, but has anyone tried this yet? They say safe for all surfaces: paint, trim, glass, etc.
Sponsored

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not Bronco specific, but has anyone tried this yet? They say safe for all surfaces: paint, trim, glass, etc.
It doesn't appear to be too bad...

OP
OP
sliwa

sliwa

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Reviews I’ve read seem fairly positive overall. Ability to apply at any temp, in full sun. Can recoat, and use on glass as well, though who knows if it’ll perform as good as rain x. Looks like something I’ll try out.

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seems to work pretty well. I gotta admit my knowledge of properly detailing a car is weak. Guess I'll just leave it to the pros.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My vehicle sees some extreme environments (pollution) , the previous generation of coatings was of no help, I hold out little hope for these ....the ceramic/silicon based shit was available back then too.

A thorough wash/clay and possible buff once or twice a year and Meguires Sealant of choice seems to hold up pretty well. ( plus a few maintenance wash/waxes)

Damn integrated steel mills and powerhouses.....

Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seems to work fairly well. I did a complete chemical decon, mechanical decon, polish with Megs 205 on a black LC pad, then coated with 303 Graphene. It's easy on and easy off although I probably applied it too heavily. Water beading is very nice and it rained yesterday. The water on my hood just rolled straight off as soon as I moved the car.
Ford Bronco 303 Graphene Nano 20201213_055854

OP
OP
sliwa

sliwa

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Water beading is very nice and it rained yesterday. The water on my hood just rolled straight off as soon as I moved the car.
Def appreciate the 1st hand experience. Application, results turn out the same over different surfaces? Does it work good enough to replace all the other “surface specific” products?

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Def appreciate the 1st hand experience. Application, results turn out the same over different surfaces? Does it work good enough to replace all the other “surface specific” products?
I dont know if it works on glass or not. My buddy is actually a beta tester for 303 and he brought me the beta test sample he got of the Graphene. It was in a plain clear spray bottle with nothing but the application instructions on it. I used it as he directed me and I didnt know it could be used on glass. BTW it smells like kerosene when you apply it.

R-E-L-A-X

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Interesting video on Graphene products. If you want to get to the science fast forward to the 22min mark

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I recommend that you do a fair amount of internet research on it. I will be doing some kind of coating myself but not sure at this point which type. It seems that the jury is out or at least partial conclusions on the long term viability this type of coating vs ceramic. Initial feedback though is positive overall. There are many sites to look it up on.

Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I recommend that you do a fair amount of internet research on it. I will be doing some kind of coating myself but not sure at this point which type. It seems that the jury is out or at least partial conclusions on the long term viability this type of coating vs ceramic. Initial feedback though is positive overall. There are many sites to look it up on.
I dont believe in any miracle product and I also dont believe any of them last as long as they say they do especially in fickle Tennessee weather. We can have 70s, rain, sleet, snow, and ice in 48hrs. I apply products, monitor how well the keep working in rain and during washing then reapply accordingly. I also do chem and mech decon at least twice a year, before summer and before winter.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I dont believe in any miracle product and I also dont believe any of them last as long as they say they do especially in fickle Tennessee weather. We can have 70s, rain, sleet, snow, and ice in 48hrs. I apply products, monitor how well the keep working in rain and during washing then reapply accordingly. I also do chem and mech decon at least twice a year, before summer and before winter.
What do you use on your paint down there?

Khayze427

Badlands
First Name
Hayes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have not tried it, but I would be careful about applying any coatings to the windshield. I have bad experiences using stuff on my windshields.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What do you use on your paint down there?
I typically do a light polish with 303 Finish polish, Blackfire polish, or Megs 205 then top with Blackfire Hybrid Montan wax. I never need a full correction cause I constantly maintain the paint.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

303 Graphene on sale today at Autogeek
Sponsored