Alton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2, 1973 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, these are basically the same size as the OEM Sasquatch tire, but about an inch narrower and heavier.

Would I expect about the same mpg on a Sasquatch equipped Bronco, or would I expect less due to the weight even though narrower?

I bet if you measure the tread, you won't find an inch difference between them. Doesn't GY run narrow. They are heavier because they have a tougher sidewall. 34.76" tall vs 34.4" for GY, if that matters.
Sponsored

Glade Runner

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I bet if you measure the tread, you won't find an inch difference between them. Doesn't GY run narrow. They are heavier because they have a tougher sidewall. 34.76" tall vs 34.4" for GY, if that matters.
Interesting question about whether Good year runs narrow. I have no clue on that personally.

Jason519

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes toyo’s
Think I’m doing the 35x11.5 next time and that will be soon lol got
So, these are basically the same size as the OEM Sasquatch tire, but about an inch narrower and heavier.

Would I expect about the same mpg on a Sasquatch equipped Bronco, or would I expect less due to the weight even though narrower?
yep I’m getting about 17.1 mpg and they are c rated I like the look better than a 12.50 but that’s me

Ohnoohnoooo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW z3, Nisan rogue, joint-custody of Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

FlavyPA

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great post, thanks for the review. I actually just put these same tires on my stock Badlands on Tuesday with the 1 1/4 inch level lift from Readylift. No trimming and did not need to remove crash bars…the Tires look great and so far they feel good but I’ve only driven in torrential rain!
@Mayflower2010 I'm about to pull the trigger on 5 Wildpeak AT4W in 35x11.5r17 for my stock non-Sas Badlands. Do I need to purchase an extension or need to make any modifications to the spare tire carrier to fit these bigger tires? What did you do? Thanks!

Mayflower2010

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Mayflower2010 I'm about to pull the trigger on 5 Wildpeak AT4W in 35x11.5r17 for my stock non-Sas Badlands. Do I need to purchase an extension or need to make any modifications to the spare tire carrier to fit these bigger tires? What did you do? Thanks!
Sorry for the delay in responding…i have not changed the spare yet…i do plan on doing it…this was expensive so I’m just pushing out the cost of the 5th tire for a few weeks…good luck!

Rumbloki

Badlands
First Name
Alton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2, 1973 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you get them installed?

Sponsored

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Falken makes that size. Great winter tire.

Ford Bronco 35x11.5R17  Tires (Nitto Ridge Grapplers) on Stock Badlands -- On and Off-Road Test Screenshot_20240506_100252_Adobe Acrobat

Ohnoohnoooo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW z3, Nisan rogue, joint-custody of Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Any pics?
Here you go, a couple showing profile, poke, stance/width (it’s narrower and does great in snow) and one closer with the crash bars + mudflaps
Ford Bronco 35x11.5R17  Tires (Nitto Ridge Grapplers) on Stock Badlands -- On and Off-Road Test IMG_5899
Ford Bronco 35x11.5R17  Tires (Nitto Ridge Grapplers) on Stock Badlands -- On and Off-Road Test IMG_5913
Ford Bronco 35x11.5R17  Tires (Nitto Ridge Grapplers) on Stock Badlands -- On and Off-Road Test IMG_5899
Ford Bronco 35x11.5R17  Tires (Nitto Ridge Grapplers) on Stock Badlands -- On and Off-Road Test IMG_5908
Ford Bronco 35x11.5R17  Tires (Nitto Ridge Grapplers) on Stock Badlands -- On and Off-Road Test IMG_5906
Ford Bronco 35x11.5R17  Tires (Nitto Ridge Grapplers) on Stock Badlands -- On and Off-Road Test IMG_1027

IMG_5909.jpeg
Sponsored