First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With narrow trails across so much of this country, I"m very interested in what the 360 camera view looks like with the side mirrors folded. A pic or video from someone that has this feature would be awesome. Thanks!
Sponsored

Bogeybekk

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wondering the same thing. I’ve got a narrow garage and will probably have to fold the mirrors to get it in. Looking at the camera placement, it looks like they’ll be unusable when folded but definitely want to see a pic from someone who’s taken delivery.

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On my '18 Raptor it didn't mess up the overall picture that much but the sides are obviously distorted a little. I think I have a photo of that.

MontyMoose

First Edition
First Name
Monty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Road Glide, 2018 F-150, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If it's anything like my 2018 F-150, or more likely, my partner's '17 Exploder, the side cameras are housed in the fixed part of the mirrors so that nothing changes when the mirrors are folded in.

Last edited:
OP
OP
brokentwig

brokentwig

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If it's anything like my 2018 F-150, the side cameras are housed in the fixed part of the mirrors so that nothing changes when the mirrors are folded in.
It's likely not.

Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My f150 mirrors folded dont affect the side cameras one bit. I could have my mirrors folded, hit my blinker and still see the lane next to me without obstruction.

but then the way the bronco mirrors are bolted on I am curious regarding the cameras now that you bring it up.

OP
OP
brokentwig

brokentwig

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My f150 mirrors folded dont affect the side cameras one bit. I could have my mirrors folded, hit my blinker and still see the lane next to me without obstruction.

but then the way the bronco mirrors are bolted on I am curious regarding the cameras now that you bring it up.
I'm pretty sure the camera is on the movable part of the mirror, different than the towing mirrors, but thank you.
Sponsored