Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford just released this statement after all the complaints on Bronco6g.com:

"Ford has analyzed feedback of the available interior and exterior colors from the popular Bronco website and forum, Bronco6g.com, and we have reached the conclusion that we will scrap all the announced exterior and interior colors. All models will now come with testing camouflage on the exterior and interior so you cannot see the true color. As an added benefit, we also will be including "the big red button" on the dash of all models."
Sponsored

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford just released this statement after all the complaints on Bronco6g.com:

"Ford has analyzed feedback of the available interior and exterior colors from the popular Bronco website and forum, Bronco6g.com, and we have reached the conclusion that we will scrap all the announced exterior and interior colors. All models will now come with testing camouflage on the exterior and interior so you cannot see the true color. As an added benefit, we also will be including "the big red button" on the dash of all models."
But is it in the Marine Vinyl with Butt Cheek chillers?

Bronco Billy Boy

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You and I have VERY different definitions of "Lime Green" if you think that's Lime green.

If anything, that's a sort of pastel green maybe.
I stand corrected. According to an internet website it’s seafoam. I don’t want my vehicles interior to be that color.

Ford Bronco Bronco Interior 360 Viewer 2E70125E-07BC-43FB-89C5-F9B0A4AE983F