Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm curious if anyone has had luck putting a flasher in the 3rd brake light. I had a GS-100A in my Camaro and it worked great with LED's but i'm wondering if the Bronco system uses less than 12v for that light. I found the 2 wires in the rear that go to the brake light but does anyone have an option for it? When i have the plug for the brake light disconnected the brake light doesn't work. When i add the flasher in between the light comes on again it just doesn't flash. This makes me think the system doesn't use 12V instead uses lower voltage on that circuit
Sponsored

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Oh.... you're one of them with blinking brake lights.... Good luck with that!!! :ROFLMAO:

Try swapping the wires around on the flasher and don't come east.

OP
OP
ColeTrain84

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh.... you're one of them with blinking brake lights.... Good luck with that!!! :ROFLMAO:

Yeah I added them before when I had 3 near misses of being rear ended. After I added them I didn't have any over a 4 year period. If people knew how to drive and pay attention it wouldn't be necessary. Also a lot of vehicles are coming with them from the factory...

Last edited:

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Says the driver from NJ lol. Where you can barely take a left turn or pump your own gas.

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm curious if anyone has had luck putting a flasher in the 3rd brake light. I had a GS-100A in my Camaro and it worked great with LED's but i'm wondering if the Bronco system uses less than 12v for that light. I found the 2 wires in the rear that go to the brake light but does anyone have an option for it? When i have the plug for the brake light disconnected the brake light doesn't work. When i add the flasher in between the light comes on again it just doesn't flash. This makes me think the system doesn't use 12V instead uses lower voltage on that circuit
i installed this on my wife's car
https://www.amazon.com/DZS-ELEC-GS-...vlocphy=2840&hvtargid=pla-1613280796009&psc=1

Sponsored
OP
OP
ColeTrain84

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

that one is made for LED 3rd brake lights, so i am sure it has a resistor or a control board to regulate the volts. it worked with my wifes LED light on an equinox

OP
OP
ColeTrain84

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

that one is made for LED 3rd brake lights, so i am sure it has a resistor or a control board to regulate the volts. it worked with my wifes LED light on an equinox
Maybe i got a bad one. Entirely possible

rblock50

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I installed the very same flasher module this weekend when I did my 3rd brake light replacement. Although, I did have a failure the first time I tried it. I accidentally wired the thing in backwards, there’s an “In” and “Out”, so I guess the direction matters. Not sure if ai fried it, but I got a replacement and it works great with my 3rd brake light that I moved onto the spare tire vs the way it comes stock. Just a few snips of wires here and there and some soldering and I was in business. The brake light is crooked in the video which I later corrected:)
Sponsored