Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tesla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi all,

Im curious of the few who have a 4 door MIC, if the pieces including the large single middle section fit in the back with the seats down?

If the freedom panels and the middle section do it would really make for a great set up, i know it wont fit sideways most likely but possibly longway?

thanks
Sponsored

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco 4 Door Hardtop storage in Back? 20211024_173426

Ford Bronco 4 Door Hardtop storage in Back? 20211024_173445

It all fits, but you'll need some cordage to secure the middle panel, and you'll want to wrap it in a moving blanket as it does have room to slide around a bit. I did not take the time to secure the front storage bag, but it could be strapped to the floor just fine in that position.

Those without the rear speaker pods will have a much easier time, as that is really the only part of the Bronco that got in the way of the large middle panel.

I will say, the middle panel is bigger than I expected, but I think its mostly the odd curve that makes it difficult to load.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Rferrara

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tesla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks so Much! just want i wanted to see. So basically it can be done but not and everyday solution

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks so Much! just want i wanted to see. So basically it can be done but not and everyday solution
Im 50/50 on that. It wasn't hard and it took me and a buddy less then 3 minutes in total to get it to that state. With 2 bungee cords, It would be secure. That was merely set in the back to show that it fits. I didn't bother to secure it in any way.

In addition, there will be a bag for the center roof section coming out this year.. I'm sure they'll include a tie town solution as well.

Plenty of storage still. Could fit an ice chest and some chairs back there for a day at the beach, for example.
Sponsored