Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got 2022 Bronco 4 door Area 51 Outer Banks. I love it but disappointed that there are few areas for storage of tools, jumper cables, tow rope,etc. is under seat and the small cargo area next to tire changing tools IT??
Sponsored

BluBronco

First Edition
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'76 Bronco, '86 Bronco, '08 R6, '21 FE Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
One could fit a small tool bag or jumper cables in the side pockets in the trunk area. for anything larger one could get a bag for tow ropes and recovery gear. There is plenty of trunk space and mounting options out there. Get creative and put your own touch on your bronco

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I used the little under floor cubby for jumper cables, 2" ball mount and rope. Got the Ford tailgate table and bungeed on saw, tow strap, army shovel and pouch with shackles. Mounted first aid and fire extinguisher to the roll bar. Tucked roof panel bag and handyman lift mate between roll bar and top. Tire chains, jumper battery and tools just hanging out, I have since put a net over them. I use a canvas tarp to cover the floor, can be folded back when the seat is up. The little side cubby has my flat tow stuff and TP.
Ford Bronco Storage in new 4 door Bronco disappointing 1652544240172

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I purchased the slide-out security drawer by Tuffy for this exact reason. I know it eats away at space, but it holds/organizes things plus is a deterrent for things I may want more secured.

It would be nice if they took a page from GM (hate to say it) - my Silverado had storage under the middle seat which could be locked. The Hummer EV I believe has hidden storage in the rear seat backs too.

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Are you kidding? The station wagon has TONS of cargo space compared to us 2-door guys. Get some tool rolls, totes, ammo cans or whatever and make your own little cubbyholes. Or get some of that bolt-on molle crap and hang everything in bags.

Sponsored
OP
OP

mr79413

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I used the little under floor cubby for jumper cables, 2" ball mount and rope. Got the Ford tailgate table and bungeed on saw, tow strap, army shovel and pouch with shackles. Mounted first aid and fire extinguisher to the roll bar. Tucked roof panel bag and handyman lift mate between roll bar and top. Tire chains, jumper battery and tools just hanging out, I have since put a net over them. I use a canvas tarp to cover the floor, can be folded back when the seat is up. The little side cubby has my flat tow stuff and TP.
Ford Bronco Storage in new 4 door Bronco disappointing 1652544240172
Looks nice. Getting table today. I’ll try some of those ideas. Wish side wells in cargo area opened or had access.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Looks nice. Getting table today. I’ll try some of those ideas. Wish side wells in cargo area opened or had access.
Yep, I bet there's a lot of space behind those

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I sure have a lot of stuff stored in my 2dr. Is 4dr storage smaller? Tools, recovery gear, space for what I normally carry. For that matter, space in general is fine. 3 people on a nine day cross country trip with all our backcountry camping gear and extra gear with plenty of room left over.

Blitzjb

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model