Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Daimond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I understand I just ordered basically compared to most. Just when you here one thing from a dealership it kinda sucks that you’ll end up waiting a year. I can’t imagine how frustrated you reservation day 1 or 2021 orders. I hope you get it soon
I ordered in February and my salesperson told me that it would be late 2022 or even 2023 and that was with a July 14th 2020 reservation. Your salesperson forgot one of the most important rules to selling - under promise and over-deliver. Mine didn't -
Sponsored

JonD79

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am out. Its only been 4months for me and I dont know how other waited over a year and still have no info. I have lost interest in the vehicle and with more and more dealers doing shady ADM I dont want to waste my time.
I am going to put in an order for a Camaro SS 1LE package.

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

still_waiting

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, VW.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Considering some of us are day one hour one reservation holders and still waiting 3 to 4 months doesn't seem that bad. Also considering some of those same reservation holders have been told they won't see their Bronco's until 2024, a 2023 delivery date is also not that bad.

If you need a new car so badly why would you order a Bronco? There's no way you could have possibly thought you were going to get a quick build, unless maybe you bought a Raptor.
Not doubting you but who has told “day 1 hour 1” reservation holders being told their vehicle won’t be available until 2024? I wouldn’t doubt it but how is that figured when there’s no rhyme or reason as to who’s reservations are getting filled at this point? Or why some folks can walk into a dealer and order and have their bronco in a month.
None of it makes sense but it makes even less sense that ford or a dealer would definitively be able to tell a day 1 hour 1 one holder that they’d won’t be filled for 2 more years.

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered from Stamford Ford in CT
Any ADM from them? McMahon in Norwalk was charging one so I went to a smaller dealer in Central CT that my family knows. Did you join the Connecticut group?

lasttj

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep TJ, '16 Ford F150, '65 VW Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
He's driving a Jeep now.

lasttj

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep TJ, '16 Ford F150, '65 VW Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I just don’t think my Bronco is ever coming. I need a new car badly and really wanted this car to come. The dealer told me 3-4 months if I were to order a soft top. Now I probably won’t see the vehicle until 2023. Anyone else losing hope like I am? Just seems like everyday a new issue occurs and that it isn’t getting better.
I'm really curious. You need a new car badly....and you really want a Bronco. Why? Seriously, what are, say, the top 5 reasons you want the Bronco vs. other options that are more readily available?

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Here I am fretting my modules have yet to populate even though my blend was yesterday.

Of course I did not order a High package during a chip shortage... Just saying....

Sponsored

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just don’t think my Bronco is ever coming. I need a new car badly and really wanted this car to come. The dealer told me 3-4 months if I were to order a soft top. Now I probably won’t see the vehicle until 2023. Anyone else losing hope like I am? Just seems like everyday a new issue occurs and that it isn’t getting better.
Based on the current state of the economy, none of us should expect much of anything in 2022. If you're built and at dirt mountain, then maybe you have a shot. But those of us who have not, we will have better luck buying one off the market toward the end of '22. Get something you like and when the Bronco comes in you can trade-in or pass. Problem I'm finding is used and new cars are all marked up. Now is a terrible time to buy almost anything!!!

DustyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As an abused first twelve hour res holder who just took delivery this week, nearly two years after reserving. Hang in there…or don’t, you can always get something else now and buy a bronco later.

super happy with mine so far

Ford Bronco . DD9B9E4A-D9E3-4518-B66A-DC0F289EDE58

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well, you can always pick up the 2023 Integra instead....

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am out. Its only been 4months for me and I dont know how other waited over a year and still have no info. I have lost interest in the vehicle and with more and more dealers doing shady ADM I dont want to waste my time.
I am going to put in an order for a Camaro SS 1LE package.
ray-liotta-laughing.gif
Sponsored