Sponsored

4dr passenger side rear door won't open from inside.

tambrico

Badlands
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Niner Air 9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wondering if this has happened to anyone. All of the other doors open from the inside just fine when the car is unlocked except for this one door. I have not taken the doors off yet so I cannot imagine it's related to that. I also have not had any passengers in the back yet yet so I'm wondering also if this could be from the factory and I just havent noticed yet. I've had the car for a little under a month now. Has this happened to anyone?
Sponsored

TrailRaider

Badlands
First Name
Mr. G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST, Mitsubishi Montero, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Check your child safety lock. I hear you use the key to turn it. Possibly wiggled itself? I think there is a recall for it.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Probably someone accidentally engaged the child safety lock. Obvious and easy thing to check.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Wondering if this has happened to anyone. All of the other doors open from the inside just fine when the car is unlocked except for this one door. I have not taken the doors off yet so I cannot imagine it's related to that. I also have not had any passengers in the back yet yet so I'm wondering also if this could be from the factory and I just havent noticed yet. I've had the car for a little under a month now. Has this happened to anyone?
Hey there! I can look into your Bronco’s rear door concerns on my end if you’d like. Will you send us a private message with your VIN and dealership info?

Gator27

Base
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Did you ever find a solution to this? I just picked mine up on Friday and my daughter cant get the rear passenger door to open from the inside, only the outside.

Sponsored

IDyeti

Black Diamond
First Name
SPAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There is a recall for the safety lock so might be related.

BCA

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explore Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you ever find a solution to this? I just picked mine up on Friday and my daughter cant get the rear passenger door to open from the inside, only the outside.
My passenger rear door would also not open from the inside and found the child lock was on. Used the key to turn of the child lock and fix the problem. Not sure if it was like that from the dealership

OP
OP
tambrico

tambrico

Badlands
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Niner Air 9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks everyone it was indeed the child lock. It must have been on from the factory.

Awoww281

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wild track ordered
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks everyone it was indeed the child lock. It must have been on from the factory.
How long did it take for them to fix it? I’m having the same issue and I just got mine delivered.

Awoww281

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wild track ordered
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Inside of back drivers door is locked all the time can’t open from inside and the passenger back can open but the child lock doesn’t work at all on that side.
Sponsored