First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah it seems that I still have a long way to go. I figured I would join the thread with the experts on getting bumped.
ROFL no one believes these dates anymore they are all computer generated. I look at other groups and they are mostly in the same boat with multiple push back on EDD. Hang in there.
Sponsored

BuckeyeBen71

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just received an email from Ford with a delivery window update. This is my third time getting bumped and the first time I've received an email since it was "built".
I received an email from Ford this evening stating my delivery date has been rescheduled as well. A little late but at least the email has the same window as the back door link. This is the first email I’ve received from Ford regarding delivery and we shall see if the date actually holds up.

I checked in with my dealer on Sunday who called and confirmed my Bronco (WT, HOSS 3.0) is built and ready for rail. There are no holds of any kind. My dealer (Sarasota, FL) states they will not send my vehicle via rail until they have about 100 vehicles to ship to this region. They think mid to late August is a reasonable delivery timeframe. Any thoughts on this?

Ford Bronco 5/23 Build Week 27C100AB-E3EA-4E9E-B880-356F9A306482

TXBoy79

Wildtrak
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The official ford account representative stopped visiting our page…. We will stay in the unknown land.
Notice that person only makes a comment when someone actually takes delivery of their Bronco. not when someone says their delivery window gets bumped for the X'th time

jdwin1989

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford Escape XLT, 2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Eruption Green Badlands arrived at the dealer today. May 23rd build date pushed to June 23rd(ish). I may not see it until sometime next week though as they have 20 or so cars ahead of me for PDI. I believe they said they were all courtesy vehicles. If that's the case, then I think I'll make a call to the manager to get bumped ahead of a few of them.

signal-2022-07-20-09-07-50-000.jpg

signal-2022-07-20-09-02-49-000.jpg

Sponsored

MIWolverine

Wildtrak
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Notice that person only makes a comment when someone actually takes delivery of their Bronco. not when someone says their delivery window gets bumped for the X'th time
Your absolutely right. I had asked a question on here last week and had tagged them…..no reply. Talk about transparency

dlpanda

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Figured I'd join in on the fun. Got this email today, yay.

Ford Bronco 5/23 Build Week fd

Sponsored

MIWolverine

Wildtrak
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My Eruption Green Badlands arrived at the dealer today. May 23rd build date pushed to June 23rd(ish). I may not see it until sometime next week though as they have 20 or so cars ahead of me for PDI. I believe they said they were all courtesy vehicles. If that's the case, then I think I'll make a call to the manager to get bumped ahead of a few of them.
Does yours have the lux package?

Bran57

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Still waiting on my Wildtrak Hoss 3.0. Built since June 10th and mine is a high package. Supposed to be shipped via convoy and my dealer has received Bronco’s built after mine so I am definitely getting aggravated with the process or lack there of.

MIWolverine

Wildtrak
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Still waiting on my Wildtrak Hoss 3.0. Built since June 10th and mine is a high package. Supposed to be shipped via convoy and my dealer has received Bronco’s built after mine so I am definitely getting aggravated with the process or lack there of.
Welcome to the club. My dealership is across the street from MAP. They’ve been receiving vehicles built the same week. They also did get vehicles made back in January. Who knows what going on…

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

But you can "absolutely trust Ford"
I love my F-450 and I want my
I received an email from Ford this evening stating my delivery date has been rescheduled as well. A little late but at least the email has the same window as the back door link. This is the first email I’ve received from Ford regarding delivery and we shall see if the date actually holds up.

I checked in with my dealer on Sunday who called and confirmed my Bronco (WT, HOSS 3.0) is built and ready for rail. There are no holds of any kind. My dealer (Sarasota, FL) states they will not send my vehicle via rail until they have about 100 vehicles to ship to this region. They think mid to late August is a reasonable delivery timeframe. Any thoughts on this?

Ford Bronco 5/23 Build Week C03D178C-82B4-413C-BA22-819F4BA6F1A2
"To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will require additional time before your 2022 Bronco™ Wildtrak™ is delivered"

Ok Ford, then tell us what the hell is really going on and why you need the additional time to deliver our Broncos. How about some transparency.
Sponsored