First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Tundra, 20 Expedition, 05 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Blend date of 5/23 with an anticipated ship date of 6/3 to 6/9/22!

The trackers still have it "In Production", though.
Sponsored

Bran57

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just got off the phone with Ford today. The lady I spoke with said I should receive mine by June 13th. She mentioned that the tracker sometimes won’t update until the vehicle is shipped and it may remain showing “in production”.

Skwatch

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak, 22 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just got off the phone with Ford today. The lady I spoke with said I should receive mine by June 13th. She mentioned that the tracker sometimes won’t update until the vehicle is shipped and it may remain showing “in production”.
That's what I was told as well...hopefully that is true!

Firerescuechick

Outer Banks
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I too am anxiously awaiting an update. Chat says built. Ford rep says built and estimated ship date. FordPass app now shows a picture of my Bronco and an activate vehicle button. No movement on backdoor tracker or tracker app. Makes me nervous.
I am glad u reminded me to look at that app! I was so inundated with checking the trackers, I forgot! I see the same on my ford pass app ! :) Also in same boat, showing still in production but rep told me the same info last friday that it's built and gave me a delivery estimate.. I have not rec'd any emails since my initial order email. I wonder if it's worth asking them 1x a week for an update or wait until the tracker changes to built or awaiting shipment on the ordertrak app. Once I know it's in a rail car , wooo hoo! :)

Last edited:

Bronco Bri

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fusion, 1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I checked back door link on Friday and mine showed shipped. The other tracker still shows in production. I have a Ford insider that confirmed my truck is built as of 5/28. I’ve had no emails from Ford directly telling me of any updates. Hoping to have it delivered by 6/13 based on talking with Dealer today.

Sponsored

Klink

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 f-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There is another way to check on your bronco. When it has shipped, it should show in your dealers inventory. So I've been told.

Firerescuechick

Outer Banks
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There is another way to check on your bronco. When it has shipped, it should show in your dealers inventory. So I've been told.
I will be checking w Ford or My dealer for my railcar number. Then I will be sure its en route. Accurate or not, I will still try to track it. What else is there to do on my downtime? Someone told me yesterday the dealer called and said their bronco was in, when to them, it appeared it was still in MI. So that was probably a super pleasant surprise!

MIWolverine

Wildtrak
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Stopped by my dealer yesterday and saw some new broncos that just rolled off the delivery truck. Both had a blend date of 6/1 so folks with a build week of 5/30 are getting theirs delivered already!!

Shan7426

Wildtrak
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well trackers are finally updated that we have built bronco!!! Estimated delivery date is June 28th-July4th! I really hope this isn't true....that's so far away :(

Sponsored

Shan7426

Wildtrak
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Skwatch

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak, 22 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I showed in production on 5/27 with an original 5/24 blend...now I have nothing, no updates on the trackers and cant get my vin to work on Ford Pass, Ford Marketing says built with 6/20 delivery as does my dealer. With everyday without an update to the trackers I feel I am parked somewhere and am about to make this journey not so fun.

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Me checking this build week to see which bridge I should jump off ☠ most of January is still on chip hold.... Meaning we have been waiting for our broncos for half a year and still waiting ☠ our ETA is August too ☠☠☠

edernest

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Res date 7/26/20, original order 1/20/21, build week 5/23/22, blend date 5/27, modules came up on 5/31, delivered to dealer (23 freeway miles away from MAP) on 6/1, picked up and in my driveway on 6/2. Was a long wait but came together quick in the end. It can happen folks!

Ford Bronco 5/23 Build Week 1654276784198