First Name
Khalid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am planing to install W/M injection on my 2.7. I installed KN intake + whipple intercooler + AFE pipes. I am waiting for Ford performance tune. I may receive it this week. Here we have 91 octane only. My plan is to install SNOW kit to provide more cooling and to gain a little hp form the methanol. Any recommendations guys ??

Thanks
Sponsored

zyglyrox

Base
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 BaseSAS / ‘21 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don’t know of anyone who’s currently running it in a Bronco but should be plenty of fun if it’s anything like the other Ford products. If you’re gonna do meth injection I’d almost recommend getting a JB4 instead and having extra control.

OP
OP

Oden502

Wildtrak
First Name
Khalid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don’t know of anyone who’s currently running it in a Bronco but should be plenty of fun if it’s anything like the other Ford products. If you’re gonna do meth injection I’d almost recommend getting a JB4 instead and having extra control.
I am using JB4 right now and I will combine it with FPT to see the results. I will dyno it.
Question:
Dose JB4 increase the timing ? I am sure that ford tune is going to increase the timing.

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am planing to install W/M injection on my 2.7. I installed KN intake + whipple intercooler + AFE pipes. I am waiting for Ford performance tune. I may receive it this week. Here we have 91 octane only. My plan is to install SNOW kit to provide more cooling and to gain a little hp form the methanol. Any recommendations guys ??

Thanks
My question to you is why get Ford Performances tune if you'll be voiding warranty anyway when you add methanol?

OP
OP

Oden502

Wildtrak
First Name
Khalid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My question to you is why get Ford Performances tune if you'll be voiding warranty anyway when you add methanol?
There is no other option right now. What do you recommend? JB4 or ford tune ?

Sponsored

zyglyrox

Base
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 BaseSAS / ‘21 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am using JB4 right now and I will combine it with FPT to see the results. I will dyno it.
Question:
Dose JB4 increase the timing ? I am sure that ford tune is going to increase the timing.
JB4 cannot adjust timing by itself, but the ECU can advance timing depending on what the JB4 is feeding it. I just know the JB4 has a specific E40 / map6 mode where it commands more boost. I think the ford performance tune is going to be prettt safe

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There is no other option right now. What do you recommend? JB4 or ford tune ?
there were other tuners that have tuned the Broncos. Lethal Performance, 5Star, and so many more.
Sponsored