Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Passat 2013 Road King 1987 BMW e30
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Congrats to all of today’s parolees. I’m considering leaving my 7/01 build perched on top of dirt mountain as a memorial to the suffering and anguish. In fact we should all get a dirt mountain bronze replica from ford.

Hanging in there.
Sponsored

aj_benedetto

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hoffmanford.com
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Finally, received my "Built" email this morning. 7/2 Blend, ETA for delivery is 9/30-10/6 to PA

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Miami, FL here. 6/30 blend. Looks like maybe we’ll all get shipped together.
I'm keeping an eye open for any news about yours, as you are likely correct that ours will travel together. Hopefully later today or tm we hear something. I've not noticed a single Florida build be released in the last 2 weeks.

Dro

Wildtrak
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 Door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm keeping an eye open for any news about yours, as you are likely correct that ours will travel together. Hopefully later today or tm we hear something. I've not noticed a single Florida build be released in the last 2 weeks.
Crossing fingers that FL gets some love soon!

Drinxxs04

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Starting to get suspicious again….a lot of September 30-Oct 6th deliveries, including mine, but they are in all corners of the US. Plus all the other vehicles to deliver. I hope they have a fleet of shipping trucks on stand by, because their window of delivery is giving me a flashback of the “in production” days.

Sponsored

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Starting to get suspicious again….a lot of September 30-Oct 6th deliveries, including mine, but they are in all corners of the US. Plus all the other vehicles to deliver. I hope they have a fleet of shipping trucks on stand by, because their window of delivery is giving me a flashback of the “in production” days.
The Florida corner is barren.

CMU_Chip

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have been awaiting shipment for over a week now. I did see a truck load of soft tops going west on I80 thru Indiana yesterday evening

julmagab

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just spoke to my dealer. They made some calls and my 6/30 blend is "getting the roof replaced as we speak" No ideas as to why I haven't gotten an email or updated tracker.

He also said they've heard 3-4 weeks for shipping after it clears everything.

Fingers crossed.

Sponsored

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just spoke to my dealer. They made some calls and my 6/30 blend is "getting the roof replaced as we speak" No ideas as to why I haven't gotten an email or updated tracker.

He also said they've heard 3-4 weeks for shipping after it clears everything.

Fingers crossed.
Sadly, the 3-4 weeks is accurate. The rail take 10 days to get from Detroit to a depot here in Jacksonville where mine will get off. From there, according to others that have taken delivery, it can sit for another week before a truck picks it up to take it the remaining 30-100 miles. Those of you that are farther down I-95 will all have a few extra days on the rail.

307Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mitsubishi Evo MR 2012 Mercedes AMG C63
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs