Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone thinking these update emails are arriving any time before Sept 30 is deluding themselves. #stopthepunishment
Email will come Friday. But it will only state that they have started the replacement process. Stay tuned. Hang in there. Soon. Expect to receive an update on shipping when completed within the next 3 months. Blah blah blah. Ford is awesome. You customers are dumb. We have over 200k reservations so we can do whatever we want because people will buy them.

Something like that I assume.
Sponsored

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Have all the replacement tops for those delivered been sent to the dealers? Shouldn't this happen first?

Uplander

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 U13
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have all the replacement tops for those delivered been sent to the dealers? Shouldn't this happen first?
Excellent point. That is what we were told. Delivered replacements first and Hotel Dirt Mountain second. The canary in the coal mine is the silence from those MIC owners who already took delivery. Something is clearly off track.

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealer?!? Communication from Ford?!? LOL... Nothing. I was just doing my daily checks and the Tracker had changed. It was still in Production at 8 am and I checked again around 10:30 and it said Built the release date was yesterday according to that jumbled mess tracker (looks like web code or something) that someone posted about a week ago.
Woohooo! Congrats @CMU_Chip , I've been rooting for you for a while now, glad it's finally been released!

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Excellent point. That is what we were told. Delivered replacements first and Hotel Dirt Mountain second. The canary in the coal mine is the silence from those MIC owners who already took delivery. Something is clearly off track.
No, this is not what we were told. It was repeated in multiple sources that the cars sitting at Dirt Mountain would be taken care of first, followed by new production/shipment to people who already have the cars. Things are proceeding mostly to plan, it just seems to be going slower than we want.

Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update 09/20 - 7 of our trackers Bronco's have left Dirt Mountain today (5 MIC, 2 Soft).
Our numbers are now up to ~630, so I'm comfortable enough to speculate this encompasses 15% of the total DM population.

This would still mean the MOD shop is pumping out <50 MIC's a day.
Not too promising, but there's still always a chance this number is much higher with just the Trackers not updating.

Either way, it's still good to see a few trickle out every day!

1632178757968.png

Dro

Wildtrak
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 Door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Update 09/20 - 7 of our trackers Bronco's have left Dirt Mountain today (5 MIC, 2 Soft).
Our numbers are now up to ~630, so I'm comfortable enough to speculate this encompasses 15% of the total DM population.

Not too promising, but there's still always a chance this number is much higher with just the Trackers not updating.

1632178757968.png
Is there anyway to add the member’s location to the tracker? I wonder if there is any correlation between where each Bronco is being shipped to and the groups that are releasing each day. One would think that Ford would group shipments to be efficient.

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

1632178757968.png
The numbers posted on here for the first full week of August (8/2) had them producing like 500-600 full builds per day. Have to imagine they're doing more than just 50 if they're just replacing the tops.

Uplander

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 U13
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, this is not what we were told. It was repeated in multiple sources that the cars sitting at Dirt Mountain would be taken care of first, followed by new production/shipment to people who already have the cars. Things are proceeding mostly to plan, it just seems to be going slower than we want.
Sources? Man, you really want to put me to work on this. Fine, I will find the original update from Ford. It was clear (at least to me): 1. Delivered MICS, 2. Dirt Mountain, 3. New builds. Am I wrong?

Sponsored

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm happy to report I got the email from Ford today!

I'm now a bronze level Ford Pass member! 🍻

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sources? Man, you really want to put me to work on this. Fine, I will find the original update from Ford. It was clear (at least to me): 1. Delivered MICS, 2. Dirt Mountain, 3. New builds. Am I wrong?
See immediately above. They also mentioned this in the livestream and other places. Also, proof is in the pudding at this point: they've started shipping and delivery dirt mountain builds with the new MIC roofs, but none have been delivered to dealers for replacement.