Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The perfect representation of how much Ford is F'n up the whole process is the fact that another member was built ~1 day apart from me and is being delivered to the same dealer as me. He received a built notification and I haven't heard a thing. You would think Ford would efficiently ship them out together (and maybe they ultimately will) but so far I have no hope.
Wait, one escaped to FL? Fucking A!!!!
Sponsored

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I didn't know we could curse here. That's my native tongue, so I'm happy now. :ROFLMAO:
Hasn’t stopped me yet, and I expect to get louder as the month winds down.

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is a 0.0% chance they get built notices to all of the remaining "this month" crowd... I'll wait until Friday to start @ levine.

Unit91

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hoping that carbonized gray Basesquatch is heading to Stephens.

Why are there Sports there?
Assume they come in via rail then distributed locally (regionally?) As they're built out of Mexico.

Sponsored

Uplander

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 U13
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Papa, I was in the same boat last night. 6/28 blend. I was a non-believer. Then, it happened. Moments ago, tracker showed me an expected delivery of Monday. Keep the faith for the sake of Smurfs everywhere!

Sponsored

LeeMac

Outer Banks
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F350/Expedition/Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I see it now “scheduled to have” “once your roof has been replaced you will receive an email” a carefully crafted email. They could always say that our roofs were all replaced in September. The built email appears to be attached to the final inspection. Who knows what the time period is between the roof actually being replaced and clearing quality control?

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Papa, I was in the same boat last night. 6/28 blend. I was a non-believer. Then, it happened. Moments ago, tracker showed me an expected delivery of Monday. Keep the faith for the sake of Smurfs everywhere!
If I wake up to a Built email tm, I’ll make the sheet stand up more than 3 apples high.

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

09/28 Update - A pretty strong day today with 17 Bronco's being "Built". Looks like we are still loosely following FIFO for the most part (~10% duck duck goosing as @Bronco1971 would say).

Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates D00D38C4-C3EF-446D-9D70-3C37DB675860

I also want to give a huge shout-out to @jbrentd for putting together a pretty cool visual dashboard that auto-pulls from the Dirt Mountain Tracker data! Just click on the image below to check it out!

1632854972369.png

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hoping that carbonized gray Basesquatch is heading to Stephens.

Why are there Sports there?
I also hope it's headed to Stephens and I thank you very much for keeping your grubby July reservation paws off my Bronco!

Rendo

Wildtrak
First Name
Rene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So last night I posted the pizza tracker w/ an "Est. 19 days" in the Shipped column and only the Order Confirmed circle checked. I was pleasantly surprised...
Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates built.JPG

Tonight I check the pizza tracker again and now its updated w/ the In Production and Built circles checked. Plus the estimated delivery week is now listed at the top. The Bron6G tracker says "In Transit" under the Primary Status column w/ nothing in the Ship Date column however...
Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates built2.JPG

I'm wondering if anyone else's pizza tracker changed as well who got a Built email these last few days? I would be totally stoked if my Bronco has actually shipped and is on the way w/ an estimated 19 days for it to come in! It would most likely mean that they're clearing out Dirt Mountain, and hopefully everyone else here who hasn't received a built email will be getting theirs in the next couple of days! 🤞

With all of this going on, I still haven't received my Shipped email from Ford yet. I'm excited, but holding it in reserve a bit since I haven't received the email. :unsure:
Sponsored

Last edited: