Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, ‘21 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7/13 + 4098 - I got my "you're vehicle is on its way" email last night so it has shipped and tracker is updated with that info as well. Dates on both. Getting closer and frankly aside from my manic checking, the information from Ford from their tracker and emails have been pretty spot on - a few days later but otherwise fairly accurate.
Sponsored

audipwr1

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford and others
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
hard tops have stopped is what I am concluding

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still no "built" status or emails.
Mine is probably sitting in some lot waiting for someone to repair it, already.
You'd think they could repair these things quicker than a week. If it don't get repaired in the next 2 days I'll likely have to wait another full week with the down week coming up.

Ford Bronco 7/13 Blend Folks 1626893205429

Last edited:

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7/13 + 4098 - I got my "you're vehicle is on its way" email last night so it has shipped and tracker is updated with that info as well. Dates on both. Getting closer and frankly aside from my manic checking, the information from Ford from their tracker and emails have been pretty spot on - a few days later but otherwise fairly accurate.
MIC top?

Sponsored

Tricky Nick

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 2dr JK, manual, AEV lifted, 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still no "built" status or emails.
Mine is probably sitting in some lot waiting for someone to repair it, already.
You'd think they could repair these things quicker than a week. If it don't get repaired in the next 2 days I'll likely have to wait another full week with the down week coming up.

Ford Bronco 7/13 Blend Folks 1626893205429
the pic attached, if you can say, where was it from and what is significance of the highlight and 1 circled?

OP
OP
Lord Bronco

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone know where I can see a map of Jack Cooper distribution routes?

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

the pic attached, if you can say, where was it from and what is significance of the highlight and 1 circled?
Without reference, I guess this doesn't make sense, my apologies.

This is from the error proofing report on my VIN. I was able to access it for about a day, then it dropped off where I couldn't access it again.
The yellow "1" represents 1 required process (in this case a bolt/nut torqued to the correct specifications AND correct degrees of angle after torque, I presume), the green box is number of required processes completed, and the red box is the number of processes that failed for that particular station on the assembly line on that specific unit.
I had other things that had failed, but the number of completed processes were good, so no worry there.
For example, there are 5 bolts that are required to be tightened to a specific torque (AND angle)during a process. Only 4 pass, so you get 1 fail. You retry the one that failed and it passes, you end up with 5 required, 5 passed, 1 failed, no concerns.
If a process (in my case the right side upper instrument panel bolt/nut) fails and isn't repaired before it goes to the next line, then that unit is held until that concern is addressed and properly repaired.
On my sheet it looks like there are 1800+ quality control stations our trucks go through that ALL have to be "bought off" before they are released.

Trust me, we (at Ford) try our absolute best to make sure everything is right before we release a single job.

Unfortunately, I got the one that has a concern.
The story of my life...

I did go test drive a WT today at my dealer. It felt a little like a consolation prize knowing my BL is sitting on a lot 6 or 7 hours away 😒

Tricky Nick

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 2dr JK, manual, AEV lifted, 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Without reference, I guess this doesn't make sense, my apologies.

This is from the error proofing report on my VIN. I was able to access it for about a day, then it dropped off where I couldn't access it again.
The yellow "1" represents 1 required process (in this case a bolt/nut torqued to the correct specifications AND correct degrees of angle after torque, I presume), the green box is number of required processes completed, and the red box is the number of processes that failed for that particular station on the assembly line on that specific unit.
I had other things that had failed, but the number of completed processes were good, so no worry there.
For example, there are 5 bolts that are required to be tightened to a specific torque (AND angle)during a process. Only 4 pass, so you get 1 fail. You retry the one that failed and it passes, you end up with 5 required, 5 passed, 1 failed, no concerns.
If a process (in my case the right side upper instrument panel bolt/nut) fails and isn't repaired before it goes to the next line, then that unit is held until that concern is addressed and properly repaired.
On my sheet it looks like there are 1800+ quality control stations our trucks go through that ALL have to be "bought off" before they are released.

Trust me, we (at Ford) try our absolute best to make sure everything is right before we release a single job.

Unfortunately, I got the one that has a concern.
The story of my life...

I did go test drive a WT today at my dealer. It felt a little like a consolation prize knowing my BL is sitting on a lot 6 or 7 hours away 😒
Hearing this is a process in place, feels reassuring!! Thanks, and good luck in the BL moving 6-7 hours to your garage!

Sponsored

MustangRanch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 GT350, 11 GT500, 20 GT500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
my Ford tracker and B6G tracker just updated from
"awaiting shipment" to "delivered". Palsapp still says "pending"

hoping this make everyone feel better....
Awesome and congrats. Hopefully mine will do the same!

OP
OP
Lord Bronco

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine shipped on 7/16 (convoy) and is still “In Transit.” Wonder why it hasn’t arrived yet.

MustangRanch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 GT350, 11 GT500, 20 GT500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine shipped on 7/16 (convoy) and is still “In Transit.” Wonder why it hasn’t arrived yet.
Just for shits and giggles try tracking it via rail car. It might be rail with convoy and sticker still marked convoy.

Bronco55

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion, 2007 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs