WildWillie

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
My tracker went all blank or n/a for a bit the day before or the morning of delivery, then restored. So I’m guessing that’s a good sign.
Being a local and hanging out on summer weekends, I’ve actual witnessed a few trucks hit the track. I was raised a few miles from there, so I have a love/hate relationship (my kids were orange after the rains Sunday) with that red clay mud, but I bet that pony wouldn’t have problem slinging it around.

Haven’t had any updates on the trackers that folks are having. Crossing my fingers for a good day on the Bronco front. Guess you can bring yours down next July and I can get a peek…who knows if mine will be here by then or not🥺.
Sponsored

Kev

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Range Rover, Infiniti
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone else’s end date go back to 1990/01/01 And lose their delivery date on the Ford tracker?
Yep my delivery date at dealer was showing 08/08/2021. This morning it is blank, no date, nada, nothing .

Johnnymo

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Buick Verano, Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My tracker went all blank or n/a for a bit the day before or the morning of delivery, then restored. So I’m guessing that’s a good sign.
Mine just went from N/A to completely blank. Hopefully you are right about delivery. My salesman had the same Production day and his ETA was today. I assume we may be on the same truck unless mine was stuck in Quality hold. I do have a shipping waybill number in palsapp just no destination or date.

TheHuntMan

Big Bend
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 1994 Bronco XLT, 2018 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine just went from N/A to completely blank. Hopefully you are right about delivery. My salesman had the same Production day and his ETA was today. I assume we may be on the same truck unless mine was stuck in Quality hold. I do have a shipping waybill number in palsapp just no destination or date.
Mine also went blank just checked when I saw this? Very strange

Sponsored

Johnnymo

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Buick Verano, Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine also went blank just checked when I saw this? Very strange
My sales rep said the system now shows maybe shipping next week. Nothing shows on our stuff.

TheHuntMan

Big Bend
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My sales rep said the system now shows maybe shipping next week. Nothing shows on our stuff.
Does yours show built on the tracker?

audipwr1

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford and others
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Same situation, in production, delivery date gone. WTF - this is just getting stupid now. I mean the level of incompetence is a record at this point.

TheHuntMan

Big Bend
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I talked to my sales rep their system shows “produced” but the delivery date is still TBD

Sponsored

BroncoEB

Outer Banks
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
not a ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I talked to my sales rep their system shows “produced” but the delivery date is still TBD
I talked to my rep too; he said mine is showing as "produced" and my ETA is still 8/12 (Tracker said, N/A, then 8/12, now back to N/A). looks like his system still has the 8/12??

TheHuntMan

Big Bend
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I talked to my rep too; he said mine is showing as "produced" and my ETA is still 8/12 (Tracker said, N/A, then 8/12, now back to N/A). looks like his system still has the 8/12??
When I talked to Ford support two days ago they told me mine wouldn’t be released from the factory until 7/31 I wonder if that’s why mine isn’t “built” yet on my tracker and my dealership has no dates

WildWillie

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
My tracking information hasn’t changed at all. I did just realize that the box for shipped on Ford tracker hasn’t been checked even though everything it says it’s shipped and I have an email saying shipped. B6G says in transit. Guess I’m going to shoot an email to the dealer and see what he comes up with. I hate you guys info seems to be backsliding y’all’s progress.

Consolation prize: Ford sent out a “limited edition” poster and sticker package to soothe my patience. United States Postal Service decided that the poster should be in the shape of a U, so there’s that.

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Members of this Thread up to pg. 25:
@Lord Bronco | @pandapaul | @Ksjrb03 | @KyTruckPlant | @Ponyup | @BroncoTRails | @Ahauser2010 | @scottyb907 | @Bronco55 | @Grewupinabronco | @WildWillie | @Evolkidbell | @survivormanca | @audipwr1 | @Meharps | @luptanpitman | @xcxv | @kodiakisland | @MacDonald_Photo | @MustangRanch | @darkscion0 | @Kelleymarie212 | @RangerRick | @HoosierDaddy | @BuckyBronco | @soonerbronco | @BD1 | @5280Bronco | @International_George | @petespokerplanet | @Rhino67 | @OCDON | @talbot | @gmac71 | @imaginager | @Mike20 | @Ryan05055 | @BroncoGrish | @heederjt | @Ontario Bronco Club | @pstroke | @Powers2020 | @SpursFan | @Outbound Exploration | @Tadel001 | @Tricky Nick | @LetRBuck
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi All - After over a week of endlessly watching the 07/13-14-15-19 Threads (Over 380 pages in total) there is one common theme, >90% of us are stuck in Production. But it is very hard to quantify this with the data spread over hundreds of pages.

I had some free time and created a simple "Bronco Production Tracker" to amalgamate all of our build data in one place to hopefully paint a better picture of Ford's progress.

I figured I'd post it here first to get some data and gather some feedback for potential improvements before creating an individual Thread (aiming for tomorrow morning) as I'm sure there are things I have forgotten to add.

--------------------------------
Please fill out the Tracker here:
Bronco Production Tracker
--------------------------------

Tracker Data Charts can be found here:
Charts

"In-Production" Only Vehicle Charts can be found here:
"Bad Batch" Charts

Raw Data can be found here (I plan on adding charts/pivot table once more data is gathered):
Raw Data

Shout out to @PecOBX , @Permaxyz , @KyTruckPlant and multiple others for helping track our progress and data thus far!

***EDIT*** It is worth noting that the Tracker is set up to be able to re-enter and update your STATUS as you ultimately (hopefully) move along the Production Process.

Last edited:

Evolkidbell

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 2013 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs