Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Lariat Sport/Ordered 2021 BroncoWildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Which tracker is that?
It's our internal Ford tracker (vehicle visibility). I work at a Ford dealership in canada!
Sponsored

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone elseā€™s end date go back to 1990/01/01 And lose their delivery date on the Ford tracker?
Yep.
Just looked at mine and it went from 7/26 ETA end date back to 1990.
Just....damn. I feel like just giving up. I could understand if I had a MIC, but I'd think that a soft top would have shipped by now. I'm starting to think someone has wrecked mine somewhere in the lot.

TheHuntMan

Big Bend
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 1994 Bronco XLT, 2018 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yep.
Just looked at mine and it went from 7/26 ETA end date back to 1990.
Just....damn. I feel like just giving up. I could understand if I had a MIC, but I'd think that a soft top would have shipped by now. I'm starting to think someone has wrecked mine somewhere in the lot.
It would be one thing if I could get a damn straight answer about whatā€™s going on, but to not be able to have anything is crushing

WildWillie

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
So over on the mustang mache E forums they are saying the transit date is the estimated days it takes to ship from Michigan to your dealership. I'm not sure if that's true or not. My estimated delivery dates are August 1st through August 7th, my transit date is 22, the bronco was shipped via rail on June 15th to New Mexico. Add the 22 days from the transit date and it ends up being the 7th of August. Here is the link from the mache E forums
https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/ā€œtransit-dateā€-meaning-solved.2978/#:~:text=The transit days are how,expected to take to deliver.
Not sure if this info helps just thought it was interesting šŸ˜…šŸ˜…
šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø I donā€™t know if I can make heads or tails of any of that.

Bronco just arrived at dealership! They are doing inspection today. Sales manager is out of town tomorrow so he asked me to come Friday to do paperwork and pick it up. First Bronco in town. Headed to see it!
Congrats my fellow Mississippian! Donā€™t know if these tears are happy tears, jealous tears, sad tears or just plain ole tears but thatā€™s exciting. Big fair going on in my neck of the woods, maybe you should come show it off and test the mudding capabilities since we have had what feels like 100ā€ of rain lately. Gives me some hope, but as Lonestar sangā€¦ā€NO NEWSā€

In positive news for me, actually rode down to the dealership with a mannequin model on the lot. Very much along the lines of what I had in mind. It was a OuterBanks 2 dr with plenty of bells and whistles that my base will lack, but I loved the feel of looking out the windshieldā€¦just felt natural to me! Hereā€™s to another chanceā€¦.tomorrow!

Sponsored

Empire

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Lariat Sport/Ordered 2021 BroncoWildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ah. Wanna test it on an Arkansas Bronco? :p
I would love to track everyoneā€™s orders! Unfortunately the system only allows you to track vehicles that are ordered to your store :(

neilsjoshn

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford f250 tremor antimatter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

just went to n/a on Ford siteā€¦ this is a sick joke

Scratic

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JLUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would love to track everyoneā€™s orders! Unfortunately the system only allows you to track vehicles that are ordered to your store :(
No worries! I figured that had to be the case . Otherwise the forum would be filled with requests like mine.

Ontario Bronco Club

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2018 VW Golf, 2006 Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone elseā€™s end date go back to 1990/01/01 And lose their delivery date on the Ford tracker?
I having always been waiting the 31 years lol. My tracker has said that since I got my VIN number

Sponsored
OP
OP
Lord Bronco

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø I donā€™t know if I can make heads or tails of any of that.

Congrats my fellow Mississippian! Donā€™t know if these tears are happy tears, jealous tears, sad tears or just plain ole tears but thatā€™s exciting. Big fair going on in my neck of the woods, maybe you should come show it off and test the mudding capabilities since we have had what feels like 100ā€ of rain lately. Gives me some hope, but as Lonestar sangā€¦ā€NO NEWSā€

In positive news for me, actually rode down to the dealership with a mannequin model on the lot. Very much along the lines of what I had in mind. It was a OuterBanks 2 dr with plenty of bells and whistles that my base will lack, but I loved the feel of looking out the windshieldā€¦just felt natural to me! Hereā€™s to another chanceā€¦.tomorrow!
Neshoba? I was down there last weekend and tested the mud in my cowboy boots. Had hoped the Bronco would come last week so I could drive it down, but it came today. I wonder if theyā€™d let this horse onto that red dirt track against the buggy racers.

Quite familiar with the dynamic mental swirl of watching others get theirs. I was about to my limit this morning, but got the call at lunchtime. Your time will come!

Last edited:

NorthShoreBronco

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands 2D, 22 BD 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Arrrrggg, End date switched back to 1990's........

1990-01-01

Johnnymo

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Buick Verano, Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Woke up and all my ETA and end dates went back to blank or 1990's. Vehicle software makes me a little nervous if you can't even control data entry.

BroncoEB

Outer Banks
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
not a ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone else stuck here still? I canā€™t get an answer from my dealership or Ford support both tell me itā€™s done? Had an ETA two days ago now I donā€™t. I believe my dealer said something about traced units?

322112E4-AE81-45BC-88DD-8322ED8BB50A.jpeg
Same here; I was in Production 7/14 with a 713 Blend date. My ETA was 8/12 for about 5 days. now it's back to N/A.

OP
OP
Lord Bronco

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My tracker went all blank or n/a for a bit the day before or the morning of delivery, then restored. So Iā€™m guessing thatā€™s a good sign.
Sponsored