Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a badlands manual, cyber orange, soft top, 4 dr, tow, high package. Looks wise I wish I had gotten a 2dr, but the 4 dr is just seemingly more practical.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Lord Bronco

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I called Ford this morning. They confirmed mine was built, and cleared for shipment! I have no updates on my tracker and no emails from Ford!
Congrats, but this makes the info I just got from Ford all the more puzzling. My blend date was 7/13. I just called Ford, and they told me my build date is 8/6ā€”3.5 weeks after my blend date. What the fuck?

I know, I knowā€”I didnā€™t burn to death in a Pinto, but I hope Iā€™ll still allowed to at least say MOTHERFUCKING SHIT FECES BUTTHOLE VOMIT DAMNIT DOUCHEBAG FART!!!!!

Right before I called Ford, I was busily trying to find someone to give me a ride back from CarMax this Friday after my appointment to sell my ride. Good thing I hadnā€™t already done that or pulled the trigger on the Vroom or Carvana offers yet, since apparently Iā€™ll be driving my ride until itā€™s value drops about $10k.

Fuck this illogical, poorly run bullshit. How is a build date almost four weeks after the blend?!?!?

Ponyup

Badlands
First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60, Nissan Armada, CX-3, Bronco ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m 4490 7/13. Still shows in production.

OP
OP
Lord Bronco

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Someone talk me out of canceling and buying a Gladiator. Never mind, I canā€™t afford that. But Iā€™d damn sure cancel if I could get my hands on a Bronco that has been built and not spoken for if itā€™s a Base or a BD.

After all the buildup in the last two weeks since I got my blend date, this is baffling and hard to stomach.

OP
OP
Lord Bronco

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Shit, Iā€™m now wondering if she checked the right VIN. She asked me to repeat it, and I wasnā€™t sure she heard me right.

luptanpitman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, ā€˜21 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats, but this makes the info I just got from Ford all the more puzzling. My blend date was 7/13. I just called Ford, and they told me my build date is 8/6ā€”3.5 weeks after my blend date. What the fuck?

I know, I knowā€”I didnā€™t burn to death in a Pinto, but I hope Iā€™ll still allowed to at least say MOTHERFUCKING SHIT FECES BUTTHOLE VOMIT DAMNIT DOUCHEBAG FART!!!!!

Right before I called Ford, I was busily trying to find someone to give me a ride back from CarMax this Friday after my appointment to sell my ride. Good thing I hadnā€™t already done that or pulled the trigger on the Vroom or Carvana offers yet, since apparently Iā€™ll be driving my ride until itā€™s value drops about $10k.

Fuck this illogical, poorly run bullshit. How is a build date almost four weeks after the blend?!?!?
the only thing that Iā€™ve noticed is consistent is the info that comes out of calling Ford is junk at best. I wouldnā€™t sweat it.

Sponsored

Meharps

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Shit, Iā€™m now wondering if she checked the right VIN. She asked me to repeat it, and I wasnā€™t sure she heard me right.
Ha ha yes, maybe thatā€™s the case! Fingers crossed! Ha ha

OP
OP
Lord Bronco

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Finally got through again, to a different rep. She said it just still shows as ā€œin production.ā€ I asked if it shows a build date. She said they would not be able to see that, and Iā€™d have to ask my dealer. And yet the previous rep claimed she looked it up and mu build was 8/6.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Finally got through again, to a different rep. She said it just still shows as ā€œin production.ā€ I asked if it shows a build date. She said they would not be able to see that, and Iā€™d have to ask my dealer. And yet the previous rep claimed she looked it up and mu build was 8/6.
I would just ask your dealer and see what they tell you at this point as well. Hopefully info sources start to agree.

OP
OP
Lord Bronco

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

After being on hold a long time, I finally talked to someone at the dealership who told me only one person could look that up for me, and she is out for lunch and he said to call back a little later. Considering the woman heā€™s talking about has always in the past told me only the sales manager can look up stuff, I guess Iā€™m just at another checkpoint in the now year-plus ball busting journey in which not one person at any level seems to know what the fuck is going on.

luptanpitman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, ā€˜21 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1626261098769.png

Anyone else's tracker update to the 7/13 "In Production" on the Ford VIN Tracker?

Just checked again - cause i'm a lunatic - and now my in production button has 7/13 date. It was not there an hour ago.

7/13 + 4098 4dr bd 2.7 sas high soft keyless tow

Ford Bronco 7/13 Blend Folks Screen Shot 2021-07-14 at 11.39.55 AM
Sponsored